OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

cruised to my 10th win locking up the second seed :pimp: I wish I was first seed and the first team is about to be 10-3 as well but he scored more points than me all season.

Last edited:
weeks like this make u feel good...:D

Had Foles, Gordon, Decker, Bush, and F. Jackson starting

Im takin a 0 from Reed...didnt know he was out...droppin Nick Folk...hes been awful the last 3 weeks.

Still got the Giants defense and Lynch to go! Glad I wont have to worry about losing next week...with THIS team anyway

I finished with 138 points today....but my opponent happened to have Reggie Bush, Bell, AP and Decker. They have 136 and still have the Saints kicker tomorrow. Ridiculous.

My gut is batting a thousand, tried to take V-Jax out last minute for Fred Jackson.

I didn't do it in time but I'm happy I saw it coming

I'm up 38 against someone who has marshawn, jimmy graham, n Seattle def tmrw so I don't feel like I'm out of the woods yet. Tonight i got Morris n reed starting, and reed ends up sitting

Down .8 and I've Brees and Saints D tomorrow. Other Dude has Beast Mode and Jimmy Graham.

Praying Brees goes off and severely limits his targets to Graham :lol:

Andre Brown sooo clutch right now :pimp:

I was down 15, Brown has 16 points so far
mynicca1.png

As long as Reuben Randle doesn't do anything major I'm gonna steal this win (despite having Peyton hang 40 on me, plus Demarco Murray's 27 and Megatron's 17)

On my ESPN Fantasy they just counted that 7 yard catch and run by Andre Brown to ******g Steve Weatherford. They better change that ****

up 15.6 with Steven Hauschka left to his Pierre Thomas and Kenny Stills. I think i should be good.

Yeah I wouldn't be tooo confident about that one. Pierre Thomas is a dangerous threat in the rushing and receiving game

And Brees could definitely find Stills for a few long completions, especially if Seattle keys on Graham

Last edited:
I'm in those playoffs! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Peyton went off for me.

And I put trust in Spiller. Just had a feeling he was going to have a good game and out him in 30 mins before kick off. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also I'm glad I stuck with MJD he has really been solid down the stretch. Nothing huge, but consistent.

Now on to that Championship!!!

I'm down 36 with beastmode, jimmy and Seattle kicker left to play. Opponent has no one left. Need them to ball out to hold onto the 4th seed and avoid a 3 game losing streak. *fingers crossed*

I need Russell Wilson and Marques Colston to have less than 40.4 points combined in order to secure a first round bye in the playoffs. PPR/6pt pass TDs. I'm not too confident :\. If only I would've started Alshon Jeffery over Garçon like I originally planned :smh:.

Man I locked up the last playoff spot and most point scored overall today. Started out 1-4 battled back.

Only thing is I had written off the Bills backfield and now they both cooking and I don't know what to do next week. Dude I'm probably going to have to play has the best team outside of mine so I'm going to need every point.

Last edited:
I was 2-6 and now I'm heading into the playoffs on a five game winning streak at 7-6 :smokin

I should get some type of GM of the Year award. Traded Tavon for Zac Stacy the week he became a starter. Picked Keenan Allen and Ellington off waivers and ended up trading those two and Gio for Brandon Marshall, Michael Floyd and Steven Jackson three weeks ago. And I picked up Andre Brown, Nick Foles, Jordan Reed and Percy Harvin off waivers.

Last edited:
i promise josh gordon is qb proof :pimp:

QFT

The guy who had him was going against the #1 and needed the win to guarantee a spot in the playoffs. Blew him out even though #1 had Jeffrey.

Now I'm the new #1 going into the playoffs :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom