I have:

Reggie Bush
AJ Green
Leveon Bell
Heath Miller

He has:

Emmanuel Sanders
Benjarvus Green-Ellis

I'm down 18 what do you guys think about my chances? I'm stressin' over here :lol: .. It's for my big money/major trash-talking/bragging right league with the close homies so I HAVE to win this. I was winning all day until Drew Brees and Colston decided to get some garbage time points, including hooking up for a TD :smh:

Dude I'm playing has been getting garbage wins all year, he's 3rd to last in Points For and 1st in Points Against. Seems like the stars are, or have, aligned for him this year. Peyton Manning balled all year for me until the Playoffs began, now I know how the Colts and Broncos feel :smh:

Last edited:
Playoff time and I gotta deal with cheating in the 2 QB league I mentioned earlier.

The league is mostly fam/friends so everybody can call or text each other about trades, league happenings, etc. There are 16 teams, only 8 made the playoffs. So my cousin (commish) and my uncle (his dad) decide to tell two of the non-playoff teams to give them some players. **** is flat out cheating and neither one of these ****** see a problem with it. **** had me heated, all I can do is whoop *** now

I think you got more than a 50% chance. I'm up 28 against Megatron for a guaranteed $350. I feel good but you never know when he's gonna go off...

I have:

Reggie Bush
AJ Green
Leveon Bell
Heath Miller

He has:

Emmanuel Sanders
Benjarvus Green-Ellis

I'm down 18 what do you guys think about my chances? I'm stressin' over here :lol: .. It's for my big money/major trash-talking/bragging right league with the close homies so I HAVE to win this. I was winning all day until Drew Brees and Colston decided to get some garbage time points, including hooking up for a TD :smh:

Dude I'm playing has been getting garbage wins all year, he's 3rd to last in Points For and 1st in Points Against. Seems like the stars are, or have, aligned for him this year. Peyton Manning balled all year for me until the Playoffs began, now I know how the Colts and Broncos feel :smh:

In our league we have the same two guys who were in the championship last year heading straight back to it this year :rolleyes :rolleyes its like I wasted my time this season :smh:

Playoff time and I gotta deal with cheating in the 2 QB league I mentioned earlier.

The league is mostly fam/friends so everybody can call or text each other about trades, league happenings, etc. There are 16 teams, only 8 made the playoffs. So my cousin (commish) and my uncle (his dad) decide to tell two of the non-playoff teams to give them some players. **** is flat out cheating and neither one of these ****** see a problem with it. **** had me heated, all I can do is whoop *** now
i dont really see a problem with it. but why dont you ask the other non playoff teams to hand you some players?

i dont really see a problem with it. but why dont you ask the other non playoff teams to hand you some players?

you dont see a problem?

wow.. ok

you dont see a problem?

wow.. ok

No couth. Outside of FA pickups, which are slim pickings this late, the guys who got you to the playoffs should be the guys you win or lose with in the playoffs.

you dont see a problem?

wow.. ok

No couth. Outside of FA pickups, which are slim pickings this late, the guys who got you to the playoffs should be the guys you win or lose with in the playoffs.

Dude, nah.

So let's say I decided to go this route and a team that didnt make the Playoffs had Peyton and Megatron and I decided to trade for them once the Playoffs start, you honestly don't think thats an unfair advantage? :lol:

But Rome, why don't y'all have a trade deadline?

Dude, nah.

So let's say I decided to go this route and a team that didnt make the Playoffs had Peyton and Megatron and I decided to trade for them once the Playoffs start, you honestly don't think thats an unfair advantage?
laugh.gif

Dude, nah.

So let's say I decided to go this route and a team that didnt make the Playoffs had Peyton and Megatron and I decided to trade for them once the Playoffs start, you honestly don't think thats an unfair advantage?
laugh.gif

Thats what Im saying 

Clinton Portis holds the record for espn standard scoring in a single game. Almost 55 points or something :wow:

Last edited:
Foles ... Cj2k ... Stacy ... Alshon ... Dez ... Dan Bailey!!!! ... KC D ...

Gimme that highest scoring output all year in my league ... Guaranteed $469 if I lose the ship next week ... $871 if I win and I will leave this sorry league 1 and done as champion lol ... Can't believe I started from the bottom now I'm here ... Took out the highest scoring, über dedicated player today and I know he was HEATED ... Dude laughed at me during the draft and said my RBs sucked ... They did but I dropped Lamar Miller for Stacy and scooped Foles and Alshon ... Gm was gm'ing all year ...

Thank you, NT!

I need Stafford to get me at least 15 points and i'll win. I know he''s at home and in the dome, so I'm hoping for a good game. What you guys think?

Dude put up the single week high score on me today :x

What a way to go out as the 1 seed coming off a first round bye :x

Back
Top Bottom