OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

who the heck is legatron?
laugh.gif
the new villian in the next transformers movie

10th pick in a 12 man PPR league.

my TE and bench are fairly weak outside of josh gordon, who i have high hopes for.
your bench is fine. vereen will be the 3rd down back and in on passing plays ( woodhead role) and bush will vulture td's from forte. good bye week fill ins

I need keeper advice for my draft next week... the league is a non ppr, standard scoring, snake draft, keeper league:

1 QB (6 per TD), 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, TE, D

We can keep 2 players & so far TrentRich for sure. Is Brandon Marshall also worthy of keeping? I have the 9th pick, if keeping 2, I lose the 9th and 21st picks.

I wish Yahoo would re-grade me. Gave me a D for the keeper draft but that's because I kept Kap and Ryan to trade them away and drafted Eli/Vick, so they thought I was going in with 4 QB's :lol:

View media item 555758View media item 5557595th pick in a snake draft keeper ppr league. Kept Forte and picked up Bush as insurance. Going to drop Little and pick up the Bucs DEF (playing the Jets first week). There was a good 4 rounds where my pick went right before my turn. Don't love the squad but think its solid at best..

I need keeper advice for my draft next week... the league is a non ppr, standard scoring, snake draft, keeper league:
1 QB (6 per TD), 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, TE, D

We can keep 2 players & so far TrentRich for sure. Is Brandon Marshall also worthy of keeping? I have the 9th pick, if keeping 2, I lose the 9th and 21st picks.
I'd definitely keep Marshall as well.

Uh, we appear to be off track in here at the moment.......

All the sleep Patriot guys, Thompkins and such, hearin this morning that Patton is working out real well with Kap in San Fran. Might be a deep sleeper or at worst, someone to track once the games begin.

What role does Jonathan Franklin play?
Dujuan Harris went on IR today.

That = the Eddie Lacy show in GB.
Not a big one until he realizes hes in the NFL.  Hes been pretty bad through preseason... Packers player personnel guy (article didn't name names) said that he plays small and doesn't play fast, and hes had a tough time adjusting to the NFL.

He'll be on the roster however he needs to be playing much better and showing the coaches a lot more before he can take touches away from Lacy.

What's y'all take on Bilal Powell (nyj) and Thompkins out in NE?

Thompkins appears to be a great pick if you can get him at the right spot. he's trending up, so if you haven't drafted yet, you might have a few people trying to take him.

If you've already drafted and he's still available on the wire, thats an insta-cop.

He looks like he's going to start and has Brady throwing to him. He's bound to get you some points lol

I grabbed Thompkins off waivers, and the issue I have is I already have Amendola starting at WR, along with Golden Tate.

My bench receivers are:
Kenbrell Thompkins
Mike WIlliams
Kenny Stills

Assuming Thompkins continues to run with the starters and continues to put in work, do you think I should flex him, even though I also have Amendola starting as well?

I know starting two receivers from the same team can be troublesome..

Thompkins appears to be a great pick if you can get him at the right spot. he's trending up, so if you haven't drafted yet, you might have a few people trying to take him.

If you've already drafted and he's still available on the wire, thats an insta-cop.

He looks like he's going to start and has Brady throwing to him. He's bound to get you some points lol
yep , going higher on the adp.  did a private league draft last night with a league full of sharks and he went in beginning of 7th round in a 14 team draft.

yep , going higher on the adp.  did a private league draft last night with a league full of sharks and he went in beginning of 7th round in a 14 team draft.

THE BLACKHAND - What do you think about my situation?

I grabbed Thompkins off waivers, and the issue I have is I already have Amendola starting at WR, along with Golden Tate.

My bench receivers are:
Kenbrell Thompkins
Mike WIlliams
Kenny Stills

Assuming Thompkins continues to run with the starters and continues to put in work, do you think I should flex him, even though I also have Amendola starting as well?

Last edited:
THE BLACKHAND - What do you think about my situation?

My bench receivers are:
Kenbrell Thompkins
Mike WIlliams
Kenny Stills

my entire roster looks like this. 14 team league:
QB - Russell WIlson
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Stevan Ridley
WR - Danny Amendola
WR - Golden Tate
TE - Coby Fleener
Defense/Special Teams - St Louis Rams
Flex - ?

Bench:
QB - Josh Freeman
RB - Ben Tate (handcuff)
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Christine Michael
WR - Kenbrell Thompkins
WR - Tavon Austin
WR - Mike WIlliams
WR - Kenny Stills

For flex, I like Lamar Miller, Thompkins, and maybe even Austin at some point.

Idea's on the Thompkins/Amendola combo?
im not fond of having a rb and wr on the same team in my lineup. but i am not a golden tate fan either. i like big mike williams and think stills can be a great sleeper.  i guess i would throw lamar as flex and really think hard of using stills as a wr instead of tate.  saints should be in a shootout 1st game vs falcons. i would try to trade tavon and fleener for an upgrade on te as fleener is a punk *** who does not like contact. don't like the guy. but thats just me. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom