OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I canceled my trade. I just dropped BJGE and picked up Le'Veon Bell. I also didn't want to get rid of Witten. I think I could've gotten away with it. The person I was trading with was a girl who traded C.J. Spiller for chump change. My league is tight. My cousin is the Commish, but he put the 5 guys with the most knowledge in the same division, while he sits in a division with 3 girls new to FF and some other dude.

EDIT:

Should I start:

TE J. Witten vs NYG

or

TE J. Gresham @ CHI
Is this serious?

Witten for sure man. ESPECIALLY in PPR.
Who do I start this week????

Flacco vs broncos or
Newton vs Seattle???

Manning or Luck?

I was thinking Luck since they're up against Oakland
Manning as in Peyton, or Eli.

I'm assuming Peyton right?

If so, Peyton.

Yes, Luck sounds enticing. But I really feel like they're gonna be up by atleast 3 scores in the 3rd quarter, which means they're gonna run a lot second half. 

Peyton is just gonna air it out. Especially vs that weak Ravens D

If so, Peyton.

Yes, Luck sounds enticing. But I really feel like they're gonna be up by atleast 3 scores in the 3rd quarter, which means they're gonna run a lot second half. 

Didn't think about it that way. Damn ya'll are really detailed with this, I gotta get on that level 
laugh.gif

Is the loss of Ray Lewis really that hurtful for the Ravens D?  They've always had solid D so I figured to never bet against them 

If so, Peyton.

boyz ,  when you draft rodgers , brees or peyton you play them vs ANYONE. you do not play matchups.  thats why these guys are studs in ff. 

Anyone in a league where transactions are capped? I'm in a league that one of my boys runs and he caps them at 15. So your waiver pickups are pretty much limited to bye week replacements and a few players you wanna take a shot at here and there. I'm usually waiver-wire happy so I really hate it :lol:.

Last edited:

Didn't think about it that way. Damn ya'll are really detailed with this, I gotta get on that level 
laugh.gif

Is the loss of Ray Lewis really that hurtful for the Ravens D?  They've always had solid D so I figured to never bet against them 
I'm not the type of person to believe in all this "Let's do this for such player" but I really believe he was the emotional anchor of that team. Losing Ed Reed puts THAT much more pressure on the CB's. Webb is just coming back from injury. So who knows what they're gonna look like defensively. But roll with Peyton with confidence. 33/42 315 yards, 3 TD's today

Well said. 

And I must add, If you have Brees, ARod and the big dogs, there's NOOOOO need to waste a round 5-12 pick on a backup QB. 
exactly.  late round qb that has a nice matchup in the bye week for your big gun.  cause if you big gun goes down you not going to the hospital , your going directly to the body bag.

Over the last few seasons Ed was allowed to freelance and roam because he knew he defense and teams so well.

I think loss of Ed is gonna hurt more than Ray.
Bingo. Those CB's didn't have the pressure before. If a WR escaped them before, Reed was always there. Now, there's nothing. 

What do you guys feel about McFadden this year. I know about the injuries, I know about his horrible offensive line and team, but is there any reason to try to buy low on him?

Bingo. Those CB's didn't have the pressure before. If a WR escaped them before, Reed was always there. Now, there's nothing. 

What do you guys feel about McFadden this year. I know about the injuries, I know about his horrible offensive line and team, but is there any reason to try to buy low on him?
there are a few guys i put on my dnd ( do not draft ) list and this is one of them. put him and ryan mathews in the same list.  just speaking for myself , i stay away.

Ray Lewis was so important to that defense and firing them up, Ray Rice offered to fly him out to Denver just so he could speak to the team and stand on the sideline. What is that telling you?

there are a few guys i put on my dnd ( do not draft ) list and this is one of them. put him and ryan mathews in the same list.  just speaking for myself , i stay away.

I put DeMarco Murray on that list as well, just saying.

I know. BUt I could buy super low for him right now.

I'll just focus on getting Forte then.

Brady

Dougie

Forte

Cecil/Vereen

AJ

Dez

Gronk/Sudfeld

9ers D 

Sounds like a good squad

I'm not sure how to predict any Broncos receiver's year yet. I think it's gonna vary week to week as to who does better. For that reason I stayed away from all of them in my drafts.

Need some advice for week 1: z. Sudfeld or Kyle Rudolph?
Wow that's a tough one.

As much as I want to be biased and pick Rudolph, I think that the Pats offense goes nuts vs Bills (as I stated before).

Rudolph would be the safe pick, Sudfeld is the gamble pick. 

Last year, Rudolph had 9 REC, 72 YDS, 1 TD vs Lions in 2 games. 

I'm not sure how to predict any Broncos receiver's year yet. I think it's gonna vary week to week as to who does better. For that reason I stayed away from all of them in my drafts.
It's simple. 

Welker will not cut into DT's numbers. Apples to Oranges. DT gets his yards downfield. Welker is the slot, so he'll get the dump numbers. Decker will probably have his numbers cut a little more, but he could still finish top 20-25 WR. 

Also keep in mind, what REALLY helped out Decker last year was all those damn TD's he had (kind of like James Jones form GB) which is why I think they're overrated and overvalued. 

If I had to put in order which WR I want from DEN, it's DT, Wes, Deck in order. 

Back
Top Bottom