OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Its because it is monitored so much closer these days...at all levels of the game. You roll your ankle you get put through concussion tests.

It's definitely because more people are aware of it and have better knowledge of concussions. When I was in HS 5 years ago, a player definitely had a concussion on a kickoff and no one did anything about it. Just kept him in the sideline for awhile. They just always said keep your head on a swivel or you'll lose it

Looking to go 9-4 this weekend, trying to stay in 1st place. My opponent (my homie) and I are matched up this week for the season finale. He needs to win to make playoffs; I need to win to maintain my status as #1.

We always place a wager on our matchups so we did $100 on this wkend's tilt. $100 and staying #1 sounds guuuud to me!

Who would you start at running back out of Mendenhall or Ogbonnaya or Montee Ball? Then at flex Choose one out of Mendenhall, Ogbonnaya, Colston, or Riley Cooper........Foles is my starting QB.

Percy doubtful after hurting his hip again... :smh:
I read that he didn't actually re-injure it. It's just still sore from the week 11 game. How the hell are you still sore from 2 weeks ago? Dude is too soft :smh: :smh:.

Anyone got any opinions on this? I've got a tough pick for my WRs this week. Pick 2

Larry Fitzgerald @ Eagles
Pierre Garcon vs. NYG
Alshon Jeffery @ Vikings

PPR league. Garcon has been really consistent all year, with at least 10 points in every game. Fitzy absolutely torches the Eagles and him/Palmer have been looking good these past couple games. Not to mention the Eagles D is the worst in the league fantasy wise against WRs. And Alson Jeffery's matchup is awesome as well. I also have Harry Douglas who has been cooking and has a great matchup as well :\.

Any help? I'm battling 2 other guys for first place in our division/a first round bye in the playoffs so I need all the points I can get.

Last edited:
Percy doubtful after hurting his hip again... :smh:
I read that he didn't actually re-injure it. It's just still sore from the week 11 game. How the hell are you still sore from 2 weeks ago? Dude is too soft :smh: :smh:.

Anyone got any opinions on this? I've got a tough pick for my WRs this week. Pick 2

Larry Fitzgerald @ Eagles
Pierre Garcon vs. NYG
Alshon Jeffery @ Vikings

PPR league. Garcon has been really consistent all year, with at least 10 points in every game. Fitzy absolutely torches the Eagles and him/Palmer have been looking good these past couple games. Not to mention the Eagles D is the worst in the league fantasy wise against WRs. And Alson Jeffery's matchup is awesome as well. I also have Harry Douglas who has been cooking and has a great matchup as well :\.

Any help? I'm battling 2 other guys for first place in our division/a first round bye in the playoffs so I need all the points I can get.
I don't even like Percy Harvin, but cool story bro.

I'd go with Fitz and Garcon or Garcon and Douglas.

Who would you start at running back out of Mendenhall or Ogbonnaya or Montee Ball? Then at flex Choose one out of Mendenhall, Ogbonnaya, Colston, or Riley Cooper........Foles is my starting QB.

Somebody anybody...your thoughts or input is greatly appreciated.

Alright guys should I start Luck or Palmer really interesting matchup they have. Also should I bench Wes Welker for A. Jeffries? Help

9-3 playing for first vs another 9-3 in my division, mst win for first
But I don't have Rodgers so naturally Jordy Nelson screwed me, I'm definitely gonna need them both next week.

Alex smith vs DEN or RGIII vs NYG

Mack- I say RG3 against the giants because the broncos will be motivated to stop the chiefs offense.....

GUYS I NEED SOME OPINIONS MORE THAN EVER..

Heres the backstory:

I won my league last year.

I am tied for the last playoff spot with my OWN BROTHER, AND WE ARE PLAYING THIS WEEK!!!

The winner gets in.

I already played Murray and Torrey Smith and he played Dez.

I have a nice lead right now

START 2:
Josh Gordon (Jax)
Eric Decker (@ KC)
Steve Smith (TB)

Start Jordan Cameron or Delanie Walker??

I gotta repeat my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom