OFFICIAL 2013 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/25

This years awards seems to be lacking star power or maybe they just keep showing the same people (Taylor swift, Will smith, drake, Selena Gomez, Rihanna)

I'm actually glad Bruno caught that over Blurred Lines.

I feel like 6 months ago, "Locked Out Of Heaven" was about at the same level that BL is.

And I think it's a much better song.

Chili :smokin

Gaga :smokin

Man, seeing Lady Gaga's ***, then Miley's is so sad :rofl: Gaga has that nice fit bubble, and Miley has a full on window pane booty HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

All we ask for is understanding 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Theres really not gonna be any Jay Z.... I flipped back and forth like six times and still saw Bruno Mars on the TV.....

That is damn accurate, how does someone even put that together in their mind???
Theres really not gonna be any Jay Z.... I flipped back and forth like six times and still saw Bruno Mars on the TV.....
surprised they didn't go this route considering where it is
I still got a bit of hope, but I really want my hour and fifteen minutes back

Last edited:
for real they need to get rid of the music section on youtube, we cant have a music industry driven by how many views something gets

dont even need to have talent :smh: :smh: :smh:

for real they need to get rid of the music section on youtube, we cant have a music industry driven by how many views something gets

dont even need to have talent
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
idk man i kind of live in my own world when it comes to music. I see the new stuff but doesn't really move me like the oldies. And I'm fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom