Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're losing it if you believe that. Dwight had an njury riddled year. Plus I won't get in to unequal relationship Kobe has with big men and then there's the coaching.

When Dwight ends up getting his defensive player of the year awards again I won't have to say I told you so.

What I gained from your post about Dwight:

-He had back surgery, so he'll probably never be the same.
-He's weak-minded.
-He's uncoachable.

...basically, he's disposable trash.

but he still put up the best numbers out of any center.

Head Arm Kicks Ear Ear Muscles this is the body of god
nerd.gif

Golden State is sending Richard Jefferson to Utah as part of deal, league source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 5, 2013
Also, @daldridgetnt reports Andris Biedrins will join Jefferson with the Jazz.

Makes it easier for them to avoid a S&T and just sign Howard outright, allowing them to keep both Barnes & Klay. Giving them a pretty outstanding starting 5. Still gotta move Bogut though

Andre Igoudala has reached agreement with Golden State on a four year, $48 million deal with the Warriors, league source tells Y! Sports.

Last edited:
Biedrins and Jefferson to the Jazz. I'm guessing a pick was thrown in to sweeten the pot for the Jazz to bite.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Andre Igoudala has reached agreement with Golden State on a four year, $48 million deal with the Warriors, league source tells Y! Sports.

Golden State is sending Richard Jefferson to Utah as part of deal, league source tells Y! Sports.

Also, @daldridgetnt reports Andris Biedrins will join Jefferson with the Jazz.

Makes it easier for them to avoid a S&T and just sign Howard outright, allowing them to keep both Barnes & Klay. Giving them a pretty outstanding starting 5. Still gotta move Bogut though
Well thats settles that. Good job Warriors I guess. I hope it works out for them.

love the fit of iggy in golden state with klay and curry..

barnes and bogut in a sign and trade now
nerd.gif

If Iggy is signed, HAS to be sign and trade if they want Dwight then.

Or, he's not going there and its back to Houston/LA.

this either means that the warriors would be ok parting with clay and barnes to get dwight now, or that dwight is coming to houston

If Iggy is signed, HAS to be sign and trade if they want Dwight then.

Or, he's not going there and its back to Houston/LA.
Yup
and if he's set on golden state
I'm prying both Barnes and Klay
don't care what you guys say. In Mitch we say.

Or let him walk to golden state

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Golden State drops out of the Dwight Howard chase, clearing the way for long-standing frontrunner Houston to close with the free agent star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom