Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is going to regret getting Dwight trust. As a Laker fan I am happy about him leaving, I am NOT happy about getting absolutely nothing back- if that ends up being the case. ASIK + Lynn please.

True, Houston seriously came out if nowhere in the past year.

It's funny a year ago they were so attendance deprived they signed Jeremy Lin to a back-loaded contract so they could please the Asain fanbase they had with Yao.

Now they're regretting that I bet.

Exactly coupelt. Those east coast front runner laker fans used to be MJ chi fans

That's why the greatest frontrunner of them all lebron is a Yankees, boys, bulls fan

I kind of like the lakers, at the very least ive never hated them. Rooted for them many times because of boston hate. but I hate new York laker fans. They really annoy me at MSG especially.

There are so many of them too... Not anymore. Now they heat fans.

Last edited:
Daryl Morey already exec of the year.

If he somehow trades Asik for Josh Smith or Ryan Anderson they should begin creating a jade statue honoring him outside the Toyota Center.

Houston is going to regret getting Dwight trust. As a Laker fan I am happy about him leaving, I am NOT happy about getting absolutely nothing back- if that ends up being the case. ASIK + Lynn please.

**** no to lin and asik

You gotta be kidding me. I went off about Royce White last night and now he's on my damn team. Our new GM was Morey's right hand man in Houston though so he must have some confidence in him actually playing this time around.

Daryl Morey already exec of the year.

If he somehow trades Asik for Josh Smith or Ryan Anderson they should begin creating a jade statue honoring him outside the Toyota Center.
ISWYDT
Jade statue......

is that a racist Asian joke??? 

I don't see it 
nerd.gif

because if so.... *reported*

You gotta be kidding me. I went off about Royce White last night and now he's on my damn team. Our new GM was Morey's right hand man in Houston though so he must have some confidence in him actually playing this time around.

:rofl:

or just doing his buddy a favor

Last edited:
Naw I am asian, I just don't like asians 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahhaa I didn't even realize Royce ended up on buc em's team. This will be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom