Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeAndre Jordan doing work this off season. Positive he'll come back averaging 18 and 10 and shooting 75% from the line.

:pimp:

cm-28026-05089b634e94ad.gif

Kyrie is going to break someone ankles badly in the Olympics.... Or his own one of the two will happen.

Last edited:
Gilchrist might have the worst jumper in the league
i think shawn marion still holding that one down

finally made it home from campus and decided to play a game of basketball before i made it home. Now to watch the team USA special hope im not disappointed 

as a former Canadian, I'd be inclined to see them succeed.... Unless they play us :lol:

what's this about jj redick and abortion contract with nba groupie vanessa lopez?
nerd.gif
Yep. JJ was a smart man even as a rookie. Got that Dook education. Except the part about paying that bish off 25K. F all that.

So is Kevin Pangos going to be on Canada's team as well?

JJ Redick is probably one of my favorite players and characters of the NBA

I think Nerlens should think about pullin' a "D-Rose" and sit out the upcoming season.

Pretty sure that's the plan. He might run the last couple months, but that's it. Philly is tanking either way.

Why? His ceiling is Marcus Camby

I think he can play and they'll still be terrible.  Why waste the free, no-pressure run for him?

Yeah I think y'all right. Nerlens should sit out.

+

@CertifiedFlyBoy23 :lol: Yeah, he'll never be an offensive threat. More like an offensive liability. If he can turn into a healthy version of a prime Marcus Camby then the Sixers made out swell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom