Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirmed: Mike Miller has indeed notified Grizzlies that he's Memphis-bound
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 24, 2013
you're so full of ****

roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know that many players that have played in 4 Olympics let alone 3 like Lebron already has :lol:

I don't even know that many players that have played in 4 Olympics let alone 3 like Lebron already has :lol:

No American NBA player has played in four, that's for sure. The only way to do it, hypothetically, is if you played on the '88 team, were a rookie on the '04 team, or Laettner. David Robinson had the best shot at four appearances: 1988, 1992, 1996.

I was gonna guess Robinson but couldn't remember if he played in 84 or not

What about Sarunas Jasikevious??

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp! Melo shot that lil glimmer of hope down real quick :lol:

Lakers can carry on now :D

:lol: @ "It's not an outfit though!"

I was gonna guess Robinson but couldn't remember if he played in 84 or not

I think they only selected college players who were either seniors, or had just left (hence, Jordan being on the '84 team).

I'm surprised Ginobli's only played in two Olympics.

List if players who have appeared in five: Teófilo Cruz, Teresa Edwards, Andrew Gaze, Oscar Schmidt

I can't find a list of four, but I'm sure there are a bunch of foreign players (and a lot of US women).

Pssh you think players like bron are after medals this stage of their careers? They going for that all expense paid buffet vacation with the occasional bball game on the side. Remember how fast whistle flew over to london. You can bet that bron is good for two more olys max. I even think kobe will find a way to make it on the 16 squad as "assistant coach" to help mentor the youngins. Plus it's in BRASIL. GAME. OVER. :lol:

Last edited:
Man if were given a chance to go to the Olympics I would, no matter what stage in my career I'm at. I heard Olympic Village is crazy :pimp: I'd run through them Brazilians...

Welp! Melo shot that lil glimmer of hope down real quick :lol:

Lakers can carry on now :D

:lol: @ "It's not an outfit though!"

No one knows what's going to happen a year from now..

But you honestly think Melo is going to say "Yeah, I'm going to LA." While still playing in NY for another year.

Think for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom