Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been tryna tell my Laker bros that LO is an easy pass right now... After that paparazzi incident you could just tell this mans going to go through another one of those mental collapses. I want no part of that. I'll always remember LO for his contributions, but I'm sorry Lamar...you've proven you can't play the game of basketball when you aren't happy.

Go play in Europe bruh.

"When asked his opinion about Oklahoma City’s offseason activity, Kevin Durant offered a three-word response: “I love it.”
Durant then walked away from the media, seemingly upset, while taking in the action at the Team USA minicamp in Las Vegas.
The Thunder let Kevin Martin go in free agency and lost out to the Memphis Grizzlies in the race to Mike Miller. Miller was personally recruited by Durant."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/229112/Durant-On-Thunders-Offseason-Moves-I-Love-It’

I love it. lol

:lol: I wish they had audio or a visual of that. If Durant is upset about it, I don't see why the OKC fans on here act like everything is gravy for next season. Yes, Westbrook is returning and you a top 2-3 player in the league. But, I would be upset if I was a fan just because I know the team could've did a little more. Not much, but just enough.

I know they were looking at Wright as well, but missed out on him. Its also weird how Durant was really the only one out there trying to recruit Miller. He obviously felt he would be useful, but no one else really cared.

I would have been upset if Memphis did not address any needs this offseason. They did a pretty decent job for the amount of space they had to work with.

Last edited:
Jeff Green trade wasn't bad... It's just bad because they refuse to amnesty Perk after needing to for the second straight year, when they could have had some cap space... Not much, but some.

The Harden trade wasn't necessary at that point.. Could have waited, and even played with max extended Harden for a few year before needing to trade him.. Eventually they would have to trade him, but not in 2012

Last edited:
You guys need to understand that Jeremy Lamb is going to be really good, though.

But it was still a terrible decision. Like, one of the worst.

Last edited:
I thought Kwame for Pau was the worst trade I've ever seen in my life. But at least the Grizz have Marc today because of it. :lol:

And I know Lamb is great, but what good is he if Brooks keeps using his 42 year old boyfriend D-Fish instead of him :smh:

So Harden for Martin might go down as one of the most idiotic trades in major sports history...

Last edited:
Less minutes for Lamb and Collison...more minutes for Fisher and Perkins as long as Brooks is coaching.

Tony Allen on Twitter talking about Memphis signing Delonte West. He never does that **** :lol: . If so, come on Delonte. We going to have the "All Beat Yo ***" team.

Last edited:
I thought Kwame for Pau was the worst trade I've ever seen in my life. But at least the Grizz have Marc today because of it. :lol:

And I know Lamb is great, but what good is he if Brooks keeps using his 42 year old boyfriend D-Fish instead of him :smh:

So Harden for Martin might go down as one of the most idiotic trades in major sports history...

Babe Ruth for funding of a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom