Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea i told him who was in the finals after teh 3 peat but he still refusing to admit he wrong

Ask him who did the lakers play 03 finals . It's not that hard to remeber who won the chips in sports. Hell I don't watch base ball and I know the World Series champs since 94 on up.
M

Son couldnt just go google this? He really stood behind this falsehood for like 8 posts
laugh.gif

Man I only just found out that Heat have lost Miller, this year will be very interesting. :nerd:
it is for this reason alone the Heat shall not 3-peat and the Knicks are now the heavy favorites with all their off-season activities.

Take it easy on the poor guy. Memories play tricks on people haha. I could've sworn the 2000 Lakers went to the finals 4 years in a row too. Completely forgot about the Spurs.

SMH at my bulls big move letting Nate and Belinelli go and signing Dunleavy, our bench is terrible.

We just have to hope that Hinrich stays healthy and that Snell was a sleeper draft pick, and also that Dunleavy wasn't a terrible sign. That'd give us somewhat of a bench.

Man I only just found out that Heat have lost Miller, this year will be very interesting. :nerd:

it is for this reason alone the Heat shall not 3-peat and the Knicks are now the heavy favorites with all their off-season activities.

I'll admit, he was part of the 2 c'ships in a significant way..........

however, he was broken most of the time, so now they can now let James Jones flourish and they still have Ray so it's not that bad, if anything it's his loss.

Take it easy on the poor guy. Memories play tricks on people haha. I could've sworn the 2000 Lakers went to the finals 4 years in a row too. Completely forgot about the Spurs.

It's pretty much impossible to forget if your're a basketball fan living in LA because that's when all the talk about the Lakers "reloading" started, when they signed GP and Karl Malone the offseason after they lost to the Spurs.

Dunleavy might be the best free agency contract of the summer.
2 years 6 mil for a 43% 3 point shooter?!?!

For comparison sake, Kyle Korver got 4 years/24 mil.

If I was a Bulls fan, I'd be jumping for joy.
Butler will probably make Deng expendable as well.

LOVED the Scola pickup for the Pacers. Need as much offense as they can get, Copeland and Scola can provide that.
Roy is gunna have to step it up defensively tho

um simply no...... if anything itll be the pacers, bulls or possibly the nets who will give the heat trouble

Hinrich, Snell, Dunleavy, Taj and Nazr is still a solid bench.

Management is actually pushing for teague as the backup 1 and Hinrich to play the backup 2..... For a team that has scoring issues even when healthy our bench needs a guy who can come in and get hot quickly. Its a lot of what ifs with our bench while other teams are adding we are subtracting

Adding players like Copeland, watson, scola and getting granger back is nice but they still won't beat the heat. Gonna be the 3rd straight year the heat eliminate them imo

That's fine, they very well might, but to say their roster is the same is incorrect. Those 4 players and minus one Mike Miller might alter that game 7 they just had, dont'cha think?

We'll see of course, lot can happen in the next 9-10 months.
How dude gonna rattle off four new names to indys roster and still refuse to say their roster hasn't changed much from last season. Some of you give Miami this dominant vibe that they really don't deserve. They have had a great run no doubt, three straight finals appearances.. But to pencil them in this season is foolish to say the least

Even though PG is a better 3. Against the Heat could run PG on Wade, Granger on Bron. Which would force Lebron to have to carry Heat even more. Without Miller there's a big hole in 3point shooting that won't bail out the big 3

Even though PG is a better 3. Against the Heat could run PG on Wade, Granger on Bron. Which would force Lebron to have to carry Heat even more. Without Miller there's a big hole in 3point shooting that won't bail out the big 3

Did you watch the series or are you just talking?

There is a reason why he hasnt got off the bench in nearly 2 years.
No there isn't. He's not anymore of a liability than Mike was on defense and actually he was pretty efficient for the Heat in 2010-11 playoffs.

Miller could create and rebound better, but Jones is automatic when given the chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom