Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawks have the worst jersey in the league and its not even close. Everything about that franchise is pathetic they need to disband it and burn Philips Arena to the ground.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

People really think this is real? I weep for the future.
we get it u don't atl and all that is associate with it as u have more then made this clear throughout the years....but everyone knows the spurs jersey just plain ole sucks.....btw whats your deal with atl was you caught in out in buckhead on one of those "special" weekends ah something......the way you talk about atl youd think dude went to cleveleand or some third world country ah something.

Well the old George Gervin spurs jerseys where ok but pretty much as a whole those jerseys have also been the garbage juice.
Too bad my hatred for Georgia and my hatred for the Hawks are two seperate things. No matter where the Hawks are located I will hate them. The worst franchise in the NBA by far and they need to burn it to the ground. Nice gay joke, my feelings are hurt now.

if a.i were to come to the heat for whatever reason , gauranteed top sold jersey lol we love him here in miami , we were in awe with him before wade came to town
i always wonder if AI had went to the Heat instead of the Grizzlies that offseason how things woulda turned out

Last edited:
Too bad my hatred for Georgia and my hatred for the Hawks are two seperate things. No matter where the Hawks are located I will hate them. The worst franchise in the NBA by far and they need to burn it to the ground. Nice gay joke, my feelings are hurt now.
but all you know of the hawks is Atlanta, lol as if you were around before they moved to atl..... and as far as worst franchise..... not even close, when you have the cavs, the clippers, hell the vancover grizzlies, so on and so forth.... Now your just talking str8 stupid now. Hell you could even google and see there are/has been less successful franchise.... So if you say so.....

End of the day hawks/ga and its not a joke, so much hatred something must of happen don't nobody just up and say oh you know what imma hate a certain place an all it encompasses just because. That does even make no kinda sense.

but all you know of the hawks is Atlanta, lol as if you were around before they moved to atl..... and as far as worst franchise..... not even close, when you have the cavs, the clippers, hell the vancover grizzlies, so on and so forth.... Now your just talking str8 stupid now. Hell you could even google and see there are/has been less successful franchise.... So if you say so.....

End of the day hawks/ga and its not a joke, so much hatred something must of happen don't nobody just up and say oh you know what imma hate a certain place an all it encompasses just because. That does even make no kinda sense.
Exactly. All of I know of the Hawks is their atlanta tenure, so its all that matters and if they go somewhere else then it will also count. Nothing in the past counts. The mistake that you're making is that you think that I'm judging the quality of their franchise based on their basketball success. Theres a lot more to it than that. From the jersies, to the arena, to the fans, to the commentating (Dominique Wilkins is a top 3 worst commentator ever) to the roster, to the aura that the team gives off. Its all pitiful. You're still trying to figure out why I dont like XYZ and making crazy assumptions, you could just ask.

Regardless of the BG slander we will get soon, the commercial was actually pretty decent. Better than that other Jordan they had during the playoffs. 

The Pelicans unis :\ >D

The Reebok/adidas NBA era has been such a joke it's beyond words now. Rec leagues have better jersey templates and designs than the best league in the land.

The Hawks have the worst jersey in the league and its not even close. Everything about that franchise is pathetic they need to disband it and burn Philips Arena to the ground.

:lol: Agreed the Hawks are bad

Worst uniform though in the NBA is hands down this and there is no argument:

View media item 522378

Those jerseis are fire along with the concept of sleeved jersies. The shorts I could do without but the jersey itself is hot.

Adidas trolling so hard with those sleeved jerseys my god.

Who green lighted that? We need a board b

well more teams will be wearing them next season :lol:

Yeah, several teams wore sleeved jerseys in summer league, including my Clippers, which I found very disappointing. Point is, they don't seem to be going away any time soon. Unless the players start to really complain like they did when the NBA tried to change the game balls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom