Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
these were fire

201282763342323.jpg

yeaaa exactly like that but with the ball and "speed lines" and everything. hell I even want it to have the full "los angeles lakers" written on there :lol:

I've always hated the ones they wear currently but they probably won't change until either kobe retires or they get the next superstar

Last edited:
where can i buy some retro nba shorts? i think this was asked in the season thread earlier this year when adidas did the hardwood classic nights :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

pls respond
nba offseason thread pls

Mark Titus ‏@clubtrillion 9m
FYI Just got off the phone with Oden. He's made a decision. Just finalizing things now. I'll break the news when he gives me the go-ahead.

Decision 2.0.

He's probably going to the Heat now

Last edited:
BIG COUNTRY SIGHTING!

Bryant Reeves was always like a mysterious creature to me. Like a unicorn or some ****. I never actually saw a Vancouver Grizzlies game so the only time I'd see even highlights of him was when they'd show him once in a while on Ahmad Rashad's show. I think I wanted one of his basketball cards more than a Charizard back in the day.

BIG COUNTRY SIGHTING!

Bryant Reeves was always like a mysterious creature to me. Like a unicorn or some ****. I never actually saw a Vancouver Grizzlies game so the only time I'd see even highlights of him was when they'd show him once in a while on Ahmad Rashad's show. I think I wanted one of his basketball cards more than a Charizard back in the day.

:lol: :lol:

i saw reeves play at oracle. but i was like in 3rd grade and hadn't finished my hw yet so we left before the 4th quarter :smh:

true story cool story

brah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom