Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hit 6 3s in the last playoff game he played in.

... Which means what exactly? He's played in nearly 60 games since then & shot below 30% from 3 in most of them. He was so putrid that Pop moved him out of the rotation. He simply doesn't have it anymore.

We just saw something similar happen to Jason Kidd. He was solid early in the season, then he fell completely off. Stack Jack is going through something similar.

Edit: We're talking about a dude who, in the highly unlikely event that Miami picks him up, would be warming the bench right next to Shard in May & June. He will have absolutely zero impact for Miami or whoever he signs with. I've spent 3 posts on him which is more than enough so I'll end it there.

Pretty sure with Miller gone, they'll have to get much more out of Rashard and James Jones to make up for that loss

Mike Miller was out of the rotation up until the finals tho. So for 99% of the season he was sitting right next to Shard & JJ.

Miami usually only runs with 1 backup each behind Wade & Bron. Ray Allen took Miller's spot

Last edited:
Who has the worst knees on the heat this year? :nerd:

Enters Chris Bosh comment :lol:

Bosh%20Wade.gif

This :lol: too easy

Miller was big on the glass and behind the arc for them when he did play. So I wouldn't say they didn't lose anyone.

You would think dude would come out and say something all that money being made you would think he'd want some

That's why he came out . Y'all don't remember this ?

I've seen video of a different dude, Anthony McClelland, who looks and even played more like LeBron, was one of the top players in Ohio, is a career criminal. I'd bet money on this dude if it's one of the 2
View media item 523796

Last edited:
Plus Miami obviously has a high Haitian population. Josh Smith signing in Detroit made no sense to me either, but I mean he mad a lot of money at least, but he should have pushed for that s&t that would have landed him in Houston with Howard and Harden

Has anyone seen Oden jump? I wonder how much pressure going up for a block or rebound will place on his knees.

Last edited:
if u r in need of a car for the sole purposes of going to work and back and the grocery store, THATS ALL ........... do u go and buy a benz ? no. do u go and buy a bmw ? no. U go and get a car that is just good enuff to get u to work and back and to the store and backsimple as that. that car should also be gotten at just the right price too, or maybe even less than that

IN PAT RILEY I TRUST

Oden = 2007 BMW 7 Series with 100k+ miles

:rofl:

I've seen video of a different dude, Anthony McClelland, who looks and even played more like LeBron, was one of the top players in Ohio, is a career criminal. I'd bet money on this dude if it's one of the 2
I remember talking about this years ago on here.

That is DEFINITELY his dad. 

Has anyone seen Oden jump? I wonder how much pressure going up for a block or rebound will place on his knees.
Allegedly Portland hired a kinesiologist who found that the problem with him was the surrounding muscles around his right knee weren't strong enough to provide proper balance and weight distribution, which caused his left knee to overcompensate.

He offered suggestions to fix it, but Portland ignored all of them & Oden subsequently went down again. Hopefully for Oden he's corrected those imbalances.

Last edited:
Allegedly Portland hired a kinesiologist who found that the problem with him was the surrounding muscles around his right knee weren't strong enough to provide proper balance and weight distribution, which caused his left knee to overcompensate.

He offered suggestions to fix it, but Portland ignored all of them & Oden subsequently went down again. Hopefully for Oden he's corrected those imbalances.
Interesting that makes sense.

So Oden, who will play less than 10mpg, is the Hibbert stopper now?

This is in whom you place your faith?

091205_oden_knee_injury2.jpg

aSGGIwE.gif

I think hell be okay. Don't think he'll be playing major minutes and he might even not play every game. The reason Roy killed the Heat was because of his size. Pretty sure Heat will try to let Greg coast or something till the playoffs so he can at least bolster up the paint lol. If it doesnt work out and he gets hurt again then that was the risk. But he was only given like 2 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom