Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man come on now Beasley! I understand a lot of people like to smoke weed but it cannot be that good especially after you have blown numerous times already to the point where you need to be chiefin everywhere you go, driving, traveling, etc etc! :smh:

Dude is a straight moron!

I'm not condoning blowing but I just can't see how you can't wait until you get back to the house or room or secluded area to blow if you absolutely need to. Dude is out here acting like a reg cat on the block with no cares, no worries, no job...nothing! :smh:

Sacre
Meeks
Blake
Gasol
Young

That's gonna be an embarrassing starting lineup. Hopefully they can win at least 13 games before Kobe comes back on Christmas.

Bulls/Heat.

Clippers/Lakers

NBA Opening Night.
pimp.gif

Dwight Howard returns to Staples Center with the Rockets on Feb. 19th.
Its too late into the season. The drama will have subsided some by then.
not really a fan of mia vs la on christmas day
would rather a mia playing against okc or spurs
LA should be relegated to Cleveland status, post-LeBron, in terms of national TV appearances.
roll.gif

Rockets have 26 national TV appearances this year... Same amount as the Lakers.

Opening night against the Bobcats, lulz. I predict a 50 point+ blowout.
Thats too many for the Rockets.
Warriors on Christmas Day?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

17 national TV appearances
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
Well deserved.

Man come on now Beasley! I understand a lot of people like to smoke weed but it cannot be that good especially after you have blown numerous times already to the point where you need to be chiefin everywhere you go, driving, traveling, etc etc! :smh:

Dude is a straight moron!

I'm not condoning blowing but I just can't see how you can't wait until you get back to the house or room or secluded area to blow if you absolutely need to. Dude is out here acting like a reg cat on the block with no cares, no worries, no job...nothing! :smh:
Beasley needs a sports psychologist. I'm curious to know when he first started smoking, the longest he's gone without inhaling, etc.

Damn.

If the Lakers/Clips game was before the Bulls game we would of possibly been able to say that Kobe literally came back from his injury before Rose :lol:

$tern lookin out for DRose. I see you David :nerd:

You must of forgot about preseason we gonna have to see him one way or the other

Damn I guess I have to get that League Pass now

Hope that Celtics schedule changes. Knicks, Heat, Clippers, Pacers, and Bulls games not on ESPN or NBA TV :stoneface:

This dude Beasly is as dumb as any athlete in sports. Son just don't get it.

DirtyBuh you still waiting for him to turn it around?

Can't wait to see the Wizards win 33 games :smokin

#johnwallhaveitall

Last edited:
That's messed up they gave us the easiest traveling schedule in the league. I don't want any possibility of us winning more than 10 games.

That's messed up they gave us the easiest traveling schedule in the league. I don't want any possibility of us winning more than 10 games.

You guys could play 82 home games and 10 wins may still not be within reach.

Pistons stunted their growth with those stupid moves. 6th-11th seed for the next 4 years.

SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom