Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nobody going to be watching the Suns next year anyway they might as well wear practice jerseys

If NBA teams want, they can pay me $20k and ill design them jerseys 100x better than the crap they been releasing. I bet they are paying way more than that to these design teams :smh:

Suns jerseys... :x

I'd say Adidas and the NBA are forcing these lame jerseys on the teams so that when they add ads on to the jerseys, there will be no uproar because people won't want to buy the ugly designs

Last edited:
BRwaN-TCMAAwEaR.jpg

How do you screw this up :lol: I hate these Sleeved Jerseys a little bit more every time I see them

Last edited:
It's obvious that the people designing these uniforms are extremely out of touch

Probably some design exec lame trying to be "innovative" and "push boundaries".. this isn't the Givenchy Fall 2013 collection, it's a ******g jersey

I'm glad I won't have to watch these crap unis on a regular basis, shoutout to the hometeam (Wiz) for keeping it basic and simply drawing inspiration from their classic design.. and doing away with that doodoo gold garbage :x

View media item 541266

Last edited:
^Compared to those suns jerseys, those gold wizards jerseys are classics.

They're not bad, but not good either IMO....The logo is nice, but the placement is a little strange and it just looks a little blank. I know sometimes less is more, but in this case it just doesn't look good to me.

Also the "movement lines" could have been executed a lot better.

They had potential, but it came out pretty meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope on Christmans both Kobe and Lebron loudly express their discomfort with those sleeve jerseys. Maybe Silver and the league will listen. Fans don't want to see Big Baby in a compression shirt.

The sleeves don't bother me nearly as much as the overall lameness of NBA jerseys these days

Take a damn risk, none of these are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom