Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt ainge owe mchale one (kg trade) lol

morey, les, mchale, harden, chandler, dream, clyde all waiting at dwights door steps :lol:

Are they really?

Man I would ******g love to see Rondo-Harden-Parsons-Dwight..

you're telling me LOL

but yeah

PG- Rondo, Beverley
SG- Harden, James Anderson
SF- Parsons, ???
PF- Donatas, TJones, Royce White :rolleyes
C- Dwight, Greg Smith

possibly replace james anderson, try and somehow fix that 4 spot and add a wing that can defend/shoot or 2 of em and instant title contender is born.

let me dream.

ECF and a possible finals appearence if they face the heat

That team would give the Heat serious problems. Rondo, Harden and Dwight are all top 10 players in the league to me.

I was talking about the cavs lol, but ya I agree with the second part.

1.) Bron
2.) KD
3.) Dwight when healthy(which I expect him to be next year)
4.) CP3
5.) Russ
6.) Harden
7.) Kobe
8.) Rondo
9.) Melo
10.) TP

Honorable mentions: Kyrie da gawd, steph, and maybe pg(not sold on him yet)

Dishonorable mention: D-whistle

This list was created off the top and is based on my expectations for the 2013-2014 season

How would it even be possible to get Rondo?

Asik+Lin and draft picks?

It's not..

Celtics wouldn't take Lin & Asik..

Probably want multiple picks and would ask for Parsons

Also that Rondo + Harden + Dwight would be a train wreck... 2 guys who demand the ball, and Rondo who surgically uses most of the shot clock.. Someone would be fighting.

Last edited:

It's not..

Also that Rondo + Harden + Dwight would be a train wreck... 2 guys who demand the ball, and Rondo who surgically uses most of the shot clock.. Someone would be fighting.

didn't i say let me dream bruh?

and technically it might be possible. i can't see the celtics doing it though, however it would give them 2 young guys with short term contracts and we could give them the 2 picks portland just gave us :\

It would be cool for Ainge for Lin + Asik + Gerald Wallace to come off the books at the same time though. But it would hinder their tank job next year and all three come off the books a year after a bigger FA bonanza (2015 as opposed to 2014)

It's not..

didn't i say let me dream bruh?

and technically it might be possible. i can't see the celtics doing it though, however it would give them 2 young guys with short term contracts and we could give them the 2 picks portland just gave us :\

This would never work. Rondo is a slasher, who collapses the defense and needs to be surrounded with jump shooters. Harden is the same type of player, someone who drives into the lane and draws fouls. It would be even worse with Dwight down low and the paint would just be too crowded if they were all on the same team.

Stop with that "it wouldnt work bs", rondo could guard a 1/2 and is the best defensive pg in the league, mix that with dwight and you got a helluva defensive team, yall act as if rondo isnt one of the smartest players in the league and wouldnt find a way to make it work, yall just feeling a little shaky :smokin

It's not..

Yeah, I mean, it's not like Harden didn't play with the most ball dominating point guard in the league plus the leading scorer in the league at the time in OKC. Rondo makes players better. If you can't play with him then I don't know what to tell you. Sorry Ray Allen.

The Celtics just took the worst deal I've ever seen for the two best players they've had in the last like 20 years. Lin-Asik + couple 1st rounders wouldn't be too horrendous compared to that. Lin-Bradley-Wallace-Green-Asik wouldn't even be terrible either. They'd have three 1st rounders in that 2014 draft as well, and all their big contracts would expire in 2015. Not as far off as you think.

Pelicans plan on offering Ty Evans a huge contract? :rofl:

sweet idea signing Gordon too, genius

It's not..

Yeah, I mean, it's not like Harden didn't play with the most ball dominating point guard in the league plus the leading scorer in the league at the time in OKC. Rondo makes players better. If you can't play with him then I don't know what to tell you. Sorry Ray Allen.

The Celtics just took the worst deal I've ever seen for the two best players they've had in the last like 20 years. Lin-Asik + couple 1st rounders wouldn't be too horrendous compared to that. Lin-Bradley-Wallace-Green-Asik wouldn't even be terrible either. They'd have three 1st rounders in that 2014 draft as well, and all their big contracts would expire in 2015. Not as far off as you think.

Wasn't Harden coming off the bench in OKC? The only time they were all on the floor was probably near the end of the 4th quarter.

The reason the Celtics wouldn't do the trade is because they wouldn't get equal value, plus if you have Rondo you can build the team around him. With Lin and Asik not so much.

Hornets need a starting SF with them going after Tyreke.

Grizzlies need a starting SG, so TA can come off the bench.

Make it happen John.

It's not..

Wasn't Harden coming off the bench in OKC? The only time they were all on the floor was probably near the end of the 4th quarter.

The reason the Celtics wouldn't do the trade is because they wouldn't get equal value, plus if you have Rondo you can build the team around him. With Lin and Asik not so much.

You could completely rebuild through the draft. Word to okc- sam presti

LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO

Rondo X Harden X Parsons X Howard? 
mean.gif

Wildin'....

Pipe dream is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom