Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All team based message boards suck, even SpursTalk. I havent gone there since the finals

Its true. What really irks me is how much worse the Clippers boards have gotten since the team actually got good. Part of it is new, frontrunning fans joining the boards, but its also like a lot of long-term fans all of a sudden forgot about the team's history and now feel entitled to a championship. Every win some people act like the team is the best ever and every loss people demand that someone get fired or traded. So for all those reasons, I don't mess with the Clippers boards anymore.

All team based message boards suck, even SpursTalk. I havent gone there since the finals

Its true. What really irks me is how much worse the Clippers boards have gotten since the team actually got good. Part of it is new, frontrunning fans joining the boards, but its also like a lot of long-term fans all of a sudden forgot about the team's history and now feel entitled to a championship. Every win some people act like the team is the best ever and every loss people demand that someone get fired or traded. So for all those reasons, I don't mess with the Clippers boards anymore.

Dude, ClippersTopBuzz is the absolute worst. Whiniest fans ever.

Generally, fans on team message boards have a wealth of knowledge/certain vibes that you can't get when you're not immersed in that local setting, but yeah... most of them are extremely biased and aren't objective when someone sheds a negative light on their team.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on Larry Sanders getting $44 million? I feel like if he can keep doing the things he's doing and keep his emotions in check, that's very good value.
Great value for one of the best defenders in the league.

View media item 547431
He was also top 10 in rebound rate last season. He is absolutely spectacular on that end.

Last edited:
@mcten The Lakers will wear short-sleeve jerseys next season, according to a team source. LAL's will be white and they'll wear them "several" games

So much for Lakers have too much tradition, there's money to be made

Can't be mad at them tho

Any thoughts on Larry Sanders getting $44 million? I feel like if he can keep doing the things he's doing and keep his emotions in check, that's very good value.

He was also top 10 in rebound rate last season. He is absolutely spectacular on that end.
hold up..... does this mean whoever Lee is guarding is basically shooting 60% on him for the game? 
roll.gif

View media item 547431

hold up..... does this mean whoever Lee is guarding is basically shooting 60% on him for the game? 
roll.gif
The chart is measuring the rate players have success finishing around the basket. So yeah, players finish 60% of the time when Lee is around. :lol:

@mcten The Lakers will wear short-sleeve jerseys next season, according to a team source. LAL's will be white and they'll wear them "several" games

So much for Lakers have too much tradition, there's money to be made

Can't be mad at them tho

funny thing is, for some reason i knew they would be wearing white sleeve alternates next season.

im a psychic :lol:

i wish :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom