Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bargnani is another body that can give us 12-14 ppg thats all i can ask for. I'm sure most teams in the league would take him as a 3rd/4th option.
I still forget he was a former #1 draft pick :smh:
He can still get put to work though. Im pretty sure 12-14 is reachable he probably can put up a few 20 point games too if healthy.

Last edited:
With all of this anti Howard talk, I sincerely hope that in his first game against the Lakers he drops 50, then grabs twenty boards. The way some people talk about him here, you'd think that he actually sued his mother or something, when all he did was choose a different team, as if that is against the law.

With all of this anti Howard talk, I sincerely hope that in his first game against the Lakers he drops 50, then grabs twenty boards. The way some people talk about him here, you'd think that he actually sued his mother or something, when all he did was choose a different team, as if that is against the law.

what u did there... i seent it

Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR
The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced that forward Chase Budinger sustained a cartilage injury to his left knee.

Timberwolves PR ‏@Twolves_PR
Budinger to visit Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, AL early next week. An update to his status will be provided after that examination.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops
That left knee is the same knee he injured last season.

Of course. Minnesota can't have nice things, yet again.

Last edited:
Stephen Curry leaves Nike for Under Armour

Adrian Wojnarowski 2 minutes ago
Yahoo Sports

Golden State Warriors star guard Stephen Curry has left Nike to become the centerpiece endorser for Under Armour, sources told Yahoo Sports.

Curry, 25, has developed into one of the NBA's best players, its most devastating outside shooter and one of its most coveted endorsers.

The partnership is expected to be formally announced next week, sources said.

Under Armour has had deals with several solid NBA players, including Brandon Jennings and DeAndre Jordan, but Curry – one of the league's most popular players with young fans – clearly elevates the company's brand.

In his third NBA season, Curry averaged nearly 23 points and seven assists, and led the Warriors to the Western Conference semifinals. He set an NBA single-season record with 272 3-pointers a season ago.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--stephen-curry-leaves-nike-for-under-armour-160855080.html

Of course. Minnesota can't have nice things, yet again.
The curse of Adelman..

mean.gif

Howard not going to give you more than 18 ppg with his skillset and it's proven Harden puts up numbers. You're on water if you think Mchale isn't basing the offense around James. Dwight is there for defensive reasons obviously, he can instantly make you a top 5 defense just with his impact and that's why the world even cares about his crybaby ***. He and Harden running the pick and roll will be a thing of beauty. Rockets should not slow down, Howard is a decent enough runner he can manage. West is going to be a zoo this season

All of this; Dwight wants to post up and have the offense revolve around him but that's just stupid strategy given his skillset, especially if you have weapons like Harden on the court. The Rockets might try to slow it down at first because that's what they pitched to Dwight... but in a month or two they'll forget all about that. By the end of the season they'll be doing all the running, PnR'ing, no posting that Dwight *****ed about in LA.

I'm sure it won't be a problem though. Dwight was just looking for things to complain about in LA. Never mind that the PnR game with Steve Nash - even an old Steve Nash - is a dangerous weapon, and definitely not something worth complaining about.

Last edited:
of course they give Dwight a bigger locker than everyone else :smh:

who ever has the hook up on good HD pics better post them up of every team. ever since yahoo got rid of their gallery they dont show crap anymore so for me its impossible to find media day pics, especially good ones :x

:smh: :smh:

View media item 593932
Laquetta Theus: Michael Jordan is My Baby Daddy!

Stop us if you've heard this one, but Laquetta Theus claims Michael Jordan is her baby daddy, and the NBA legend claims he's nothing of the sort.

Laquetta filed a paternity suit in Georgia, claiming she gave birth to Juyana Rachelle Henderson in August 2010 and that His Airness is the father.

"Michael Jordan, when are you going to support your 2-year-old daughter?" Theus wrote on Facebook. "You drop 10 million on your nice wedding ... that was nice."

"But don’t you think it time that you support your daughter?"

If this is anything like the lawsuit filed against Jordan earlier this year by Pamela Smith, who made nearly identical claims, we're guessing he begs to differ. Pamela's BS claim was tossed and she was even fined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom