Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kareem on First Take talking about how Dwight turned down working with him on his game :lol: :lol:

The audacity of this dude man.

D Rose really had the second highest selling jersey in the league during a season in which he did not play. That is amazing to me.

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/10/02/lebron-nba-jersey-sales.ap/index.html

In U.S. sales, James is followed by Rose, Bryant, Durant, Anthony, Wade, Howard, Williams, Griffin and Rondo.

Despite missing all of last season with a knee injury, Rose had the top-selling jersey in China, Latin America and Europe. James had the top-seller in the Philippines.

The more I think about this, the less I believe it. He is the Sig Adidas Athlete after all :nerd:

Last edited:
Both of Jordan's sons played D1 ball which is more than millions of kids who aspire to play ball can say. Marcus had offers from high majors and choose UCF. I doubt them ****** care at all about being pro athletes.

Last edited:
even tho I'm a clipper hater I still see them smashing the regular season. my respect for doc rivers skyrocketed when I found out that in his first meeting with chris paul he basically told him he aint **** and hasn't accomplished anything in the league :lol:

Pooh always winning
pimp.gif

Addidas must have been marketing the hell out of that man overseas
My boy is in Asia right now and when D Rose was there a few weeks ago he sent me pics. It was rivaling the Kobe mobs

not sure about the finals, but clippers definitely have the best chance to win the western conference

who else is their competition? houston? grizzlies? okc? nah.

just don't see the spurs having the run they had last season

maybe golden state. maybe

Why do you guys dislike the Clippers? I don't understand the hate...

I'm a laker fan first and I actually supported the clips when they had cassell and brand and then with b diddy and blake. but then they started to get cocky like they really run the city. also they are legit better than my team so I can't support that :lol:

not sure about the finals, but clippers definitely have the best chance to win the western conference

Assuming OKC can stay in playoff contention while Westbrook is out and that Westbrook can come back at 100%, I won't count them out.

*yawn* I hear this about the clippers all the time. First round Exit yet again this season :lol:

Why do you guys dislike the Clippers? I don't understand the hate...

Come on now...

Any time the majority of the fanbase of a team get cocky, a lot of other people are gonna turn on that team...

Then you consider they're the Clippers, who have been a dismal franchise for so long until recently, and it makes that even worse...

I dunno if your whole 73 win prediction wasn't serious, but that's not far from how Clipper fans really talk.

Like I went to a Clipper game last year and it was the worst sports experience of my life. I was basically sitting in an audience filled with CertifiedFlyBoi23's. Can you imagine that?

Last edited:
*yawn* I hear this about the clippers all the time. First round Exit yet again this season :lol:

All the time? The Clippers have only been a playoff team since CP got there, which was just two years ago. In that time, they got to the second round once and lost in the first round once. And, as compared to last season, the team this year is improved at the 2 and 3 spots and significantly improved at the head coach position. The West is going to be tough once again, so I'm not guaranteeing the Clippers will make the WCF, but it doesn't make much sense to say that they're not going anywhere just because of what happened last season.

Come on now...

Any time the majority of the fanbase of a team get cocky, a lot of other people are gonna turn on that team...

Then you consider they're the Clippers, who have been a dismal franchise for so long until recently, and it makes that even worse...

I dunno if your whole 73 win prediction wasn't serious, but that's not far from how Clipper fans really talk.

Like I went to a Clipper game last year and it was the worst sports experience of my life. I was basically sitting in an audience filled with CertifiedFlyBoi23's. Can you imagine that?

That's with every good team though...

Yes I know, but the difference between what the Clippers were (worst franchise in sports) to what they are now is way bigger than any other team ever.
So when their fanbase acts so cocky, it's even worse. You'd think there'd be some humility... these guys were rooting for a team that basically traded Kyrie Irving and Baron Davis for Mo Williams just a few years ago.

Last edited:
This man Jeff Green needs to have an all star caliber year. I'm tired of him underachieving, this is a guy who went for 43 on Bron in his best year defensively, he has the tools. With Boston in rebuild mode, he'll be playing close to 40 mins and getting atleast 20 shots a game.

If cp3 can become more aggressive on offense and avg about 24 the clippers can go far, but i dont think thats his game, relying on crawford and blake isnt gonna get you far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom