Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budinger gets 3yr/$16M ?!

I guaranteee Tony Allen is trying to get more than 4yr/$16M :lol

Last edited:
Also, Tiago Splitter is really good and a center, so I'm not sure what the backlash of $9 million per is (and Al Jefferson absolutely would not be cheaper - not even close). And along those same lines, Asik has been worth his contract so far, too.
I agree.

Jeanie Buss ‏@JeanieBuss 4h
@DwightHoward Lakers offer 1) best opportunities for your playing & post-playing career 2) have BEST fans 3) I'm here for you #STAYD12

What exactly is Jeanie offering here?

@DwightHoward Lakers offer 1) best opportunities for your playing & post-playing career 2) have BEST fans 3) I'm here for you #STAYD12

Same thing I thought..

And her avy on Twitter...

Splitter is not really a still but when it matters he does not deliver. I don't know if that is 9 mil worth. That is how average big men get paid but it can turn into an albatross contract. The Spurs probably want him i the reg season to rest Duncan.

He was getting stripped or blocked at a Dwight Howard pace in the finals.

To be the 7th baby momma.

Dude brought up Brandan Wright :{.....Brandan Wright :{ On top of that, Wright is a free agent and there's no guarantee that HE will even be back.

The Mavs roster is complete and utter crap outside of Dirk. Rebuild dammit. What is wrong with you Mavs fans? Dirk is 35 years old with over 1,100 NBA games under his belt coming off the two worst seasons he's had in the last decade. Paul Pierce was the face of a legendary franchise for 15 years, took them to countless number of playoff series and won them a championship. He was the prototypical Celtic for life. Him and the other greatest and most known Celtic of the last 20 years were just traded for the crappiest package you possibly could think of. And these two were on a team with Rondo, Jeff Green, Avery Bradley, Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger....talented guys with a lot of basketball left in them besides Terry. And they were in the less talented East. There is nobody out there right now that's going to make the Mavs win the West next year. ******g rebuild. It's frustrating how stubborn you Mavs fans are.

While I agree that the Mavs should be rebuilding, as a Mavs fan which I am, I'd hate to see Dirk leave.

But I see your point.

Unless they can somehow get Rondo and Howard to join Dirk, then no there is no chance they get top 3 in the West.

If they can't land Howard, which at this point they probably can't, no point to go crazy. Wait till the big FA of 14-15 and then rebuild. The problem is the Mavs never build through the draft so taking picks and stuff isn't their strategy. They always trade like this year or take Euro guys.

So IDK what they really can do... =[

a decent big man will always get paid in the league....and will always have a roster spot 

Slim Thug should be a sports agent with that reckless sales pitch.

Most would prefer Millsap to Al Jeff, right?

That price seems steep for David West. I like him too. I suppose Indiana had to keep him at PF.

The Mavs don't have a roster outside of Dirk, what are you talking about?

Its Dirk, Marion, VC, some second round players Barry Larkin's kid and some cap space.

What they are doing is the definition of rebuilding.

but what he is eluding to is the Mavs don't have pieces after Dirk that will lure Dwight like a Harden and Parson would in Houston. So in that sense he is right. Yes Dallas is doing great by adding a Larking and Crowder and a few other young kids last year.

But it's not the same.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s
Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler will go to the Suns, Jared Dudley and JJ Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks, sources tell Y

Great move for Clips. Got some snipers now.

Last edited:
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom