Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kobe Bryant, you over baby, Dwight Howard, you coming with me" James Harden

Last edited:
After all of this royce white talk, I finally peeped his highlights and dude is actually nice. Very nice actually. He's a less athletic slower lebron. It's sad that Houston lost a player with so much potential; it's good that they got Howard, it serves somewhat as a consolation.

Man wasnt like he was ever gonna play, he couldnt have handled his situation with houston any worse.

L.A. will be in the running.... but I'd be shocked if Jay-Z doesn't find a way to sell him on Brooklyn..
Bron is gonna sell kd to miami. Why you think he's so close to kd?

to team up with him in okc.

“I don’t give a damn. I’m going to be who I’m going to be,” Durant said. “I’m not Kobe Bryant. I’m not Michael Jordan. I’m not LeBron James. I’m not Magic Johnson. I’m me. I’m not ever going to compromise myself and my integrity and what I believe in for winning some basketball games or winning a championship. That’s just not how I was brought up. " In other words, Im no lecoward

I'm not saying be needs to join up with anybody , buts its easy to say all this when the pressure isn't that high yet , when the media isnt destroying you for not winning championships, and when there isn't a 2 hour show on espn 2 every week day morning that is dedicated to you

I don't think KD spends his whole career in okc, but I think before he leaves there he'll give them a chip

If he gives them a ship, hes retiring there, on some dirk die a hero steeze, dirks 1 >lebrons 2

Dwight Howard just posted a new pic on instigram
Why is James Harden wearing a hoody and skully in July?

because its a cool mid 60s in LA tonight :smokin

even though im bummed about not retaining howard, the top 4 teams on each conference are STACKED. :wow:

houston
gsw
okc, clippers, and spurs to an extent

heat
brooklyn
pacers
chicago

should be a fairly entertaining year of basketball

Last edited:
because its a cool mid 60s in LA tonight
smokin.gif

even though im bummed about not retaining howard, the top 4 teams on each conference are STACKED.
eek.gif

houston
gsw
okc, clippers, and spurs to an extent

heat
brooklyn
pacers
chicago

should be a fairly entertaining year of basketball
im no knicks fan but bargs should help them a lot

Man wasnt like he was ever gonna play, he couldnt have handled his situation with houston any worse.

“I don’t give a damn. I’m going to be who I’m going to be,” Durant said. “I’m not Kobe Bryant. I’m not Michael Jordan. I’m not LeBron James. I’m not Magic Johnson. I’m me. I’m not ever going to compromise myself and my integrity and what I believe in for winning some basketball games or winning a championship. That’s just not how I was brought up. " In other words, Im no lecoward
He's career just started a few more heart breaks I'm the finals and western conference finals will get into his mind and he'll figure out he'll need to team up with somebody. I don't actually think he's gonna team up with bron I was just joking or was I? Lol

He's career just started a few more heart breaks I'm the finals and western conference finals will get into his mind and he'll figure out he'll need to team up with somebody. I don't actually think he's gonna team up with bron I was just joking or was I? Lol

Im just saying i dont think kd is going anywhere in general, to team up with anyone, he might try to bring in people but thats it. Hes a loyal dude

Last edited:
You may be right about Durant but Weatbrook on the other hand, i don't think there's a chance he stays in okc, I say he goes home to play for one the la teams

You may be right about Durant but Weatbrook on the other hand, i don't think there's a chance he stays in okc, I say he goes home to play for one the la teams

I feel as if westbrook just wants to get paid the maximum amount of money, however I can see him leaving if a big market team has a solid team but needs a star.

Who woulda thought that at the end of the day the Orlando Magic were the biggest winners :lol:

plus if they get a top 3 pick next year, lawwwwwwd.

Anyways, if harden stayed with okc for another year, who do yall think dwight woulda gone to in free agency, or if he woulda stayed in la

Who woulda thought that at the end of the day the Orlando Magic were the biggest winners
laugh.gif
They won big. 

affalo, vuvecic, oladipo, harkless, tobias harris

they have nelson, davis, and turk as trade chips.

they'll probably suck this year and get another really solid player next year.

crazy. 

^ Explain

Hey OKC,

Good ******g job.

By being a bunch of cheap ***** you created a new problem in the west and cut yourselves down.

You traded James Harden for basically Lamb and Adams.

The beard nets D12.

:smh: :smh:

Right, if your gonna trade harden for nothing at least trade him for nothing to the east

dwight hates running the pick and roll, he would rather attempt to post up and chuck balls at the rim
good point. That's just laziness, which is just another reason I don't have a ton of respect for Howard at this point in his career.

OKC stay losing, Watch Brooks play the dude 20+ min a game again :x :smh: :

Ken Berger
‏@KBergCBS
In Thunder's search for third point guard in free agency, there is mutual interest between the team and veteran Derek Fisher, source says.

Who woulda thought that at the end of the day the Orlando Magic were the biggest winners :lol:

it really goes to show that no one should ever judge a trade RIGHT when it goes down. especially with young talent, picks, and cap space involved.

Orlando lost...

They got rid of howard, and got serviceable players who will take them nowhere, drafted Oladipo who im def not sold on but hey who knows

And to top it off has landed themselves in the lottery for the forseeable future yea they def won that trade :rolleyes

oladipo is gonna be an all star book that, give him a 2-3 years hell get there.

affalo is a great defender and solid offensive option.

in 2-3 years if they draft right they're gonna be the new okc

it really goes to show that no one should ever judge a trade RIGHT when it goes down. especially with young talent, picks, and cap space involved.

Orlando lost...

They got rid of howard, and got serviceable players who will take them nowhere, drafted Oladipo who im def not sold on but hey who knows

And to top it off has landed themselves in the lottery for the forseeable future yea they def won that trade :rolleyes

Lakers got dwight, an 8th seed 1st round sweep.. Philly got a dude who didnt play a game. Orlando got oladipo/ lotterpy picks for another year or 2. Plus cap plus some cheap players.

i agree with the affalo but you can legit say the draft bit bout most teams

Oladipo seems like a force, idk how much a player who reminds me of MKG can be a legit all star

There are very few perimeter players who make all star teams with no offense

Last edited:

Orlando lost...

Lakers got dwight, an 8th seed 1st round sweep.. Philly got a dude who didnt play a game. Orlando got oladipo/ lotterpy picks for another year or 2. Plus cap plus some cheap players.

Cause when you trade one of the best players in the league all you want are a serviceable 2 and lottery picks... Nope, as for philly they can be crowned the co-losers

I rather make the playoffs then be in the lottery every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom