Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what
laugh.gif
that was overanalyzing? Poll any GM in the league out of Jamal Crawford and whoever, and they would probably tell you Jamal Crawford probably has the best HANDLE in the NBA.

Now as far as getting places with the rock, and creating shots for teammates and all that, that's another story. But just flat out handles with the rock? Jamal Crawford.
You saying Paul doesn't have a super tight handle. OK? Lol, that's overanalyzing. So Jamal Crawford has a Super Saiyan handle and CP3 has a super tight handle. Are we done splitting hairs now and trying to downplay Paul's handle just to big up Crawford's?

Last edited:
Reke has one of the nastiest handles I've seen on a 6'6 guy. I hope to see him putting ****** in the mix in NO.

Gunning for Wiggins

Probably true, but for some reason I just don't think they'll wind up with the top pick, even if they have the worst record in the league. The Suns with the #1 pick just sounds weird. Don't know why exactly.

Probably true, but for some reason I just don't think they'll wind up with the top pick, even if they have the worst record in the league. The Suns with the #1 pick just sounds weird. Don't know why exactly.

Lol for some reason I know exactly what you mean.

Tyreke's handle is so sick he crossed up Gary Forbes' nervous system. Dude was looking at his own ankles not knowing what the hell they were doing and why.

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA Pacers will trade Miles Plumlee, Gerald Green and 2014 protected 1st round pick to Suns for Luis Scola, sources tell Y! Sports.
:x

I'm not a fan of Plumlee and the draft pick will likely be a throwaway, but yikes. :x

What assets? They basically gave away nothing considering where that pick will land.
My issue is with the way the team is/will be constructed (Hibbert, West and Hill locked up, George up for an extension and Stephenson a soon to be free agent) the Pacers will need cheap labor to round out their roster. So giving away Plumlee (who admittedly sucks) and a first round pick isn't wise to me.

They went very far without a bench, as long as the core stays healthy and continue to improve their game indy has no worries

I'm happy for Scola. but yall not gonna act like Deron Doesn't have one of the nicest handles in the league. We forget because he's not as nice over at the nets because It's not a PG system. And Imma post crossovers from D Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom