Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demar's game looks a little better or at least the mid range from watching him play this month in the drew.

Watching KD in person at almost 7 feet tall so quick n cross folks up like a pg is crazy!

Hey remember when you guys used to try to "take it to the season thread" when I used to talk about the Pacers?

My how times have changed
laugh.gif
Get your shine on bro.

I dont think any team should give Oden money but I'm not a GM sooo

Greg Oden is a walking injury risk, he NEEDS to take money and long-term security before anything else. BEST CASE SCENARIO - he makes NBA money for like 10 more years. What about the rest of his life?? He needs as much money as possible. Chasing a title when he probably doesn't even like basketball that much is silly
laugh.gif
Juwan Howard disclaimer right here lol

Game 1: DNP
Game 2: 3 min 3 pts
Game 3: 2 min 0 pts
Game 4: DNP
Game 5: DNP
Game 6: 12 min 6 pts
Game 7: 17 min 0 pts

Mike Miller
roll.gif

miller didn't contribute at all in the series and people online are trying to act like losing miller is the end of the heat's dominance. james jones can hit 3's, same with lewis. jones has to work on his defense now since he's going to take miller's role but if he does that and hits his 3's; heat won't miss miller much.

All that bobby brown did n they still taking an L!
Then dude makes a stupid play when he had the layup only down 4!

That's why he is struggling to get back in the league

How do you guys think the East will play out? My predictions as of now:

Chicago
Indy
Miami
Brooklyn
New York
Washington
Cleveland
Atlanta

That #8 is really up for grabs though, Milwaukee or Detroit should be in the mix. It'll be a sub-.500 team anyways.

How do you guys think the East will play out? My predictions as of now:

Chicago
Indy
Miami
Brooklyn
New York
Washington
Cleveland
Atlanta

That #8 is really up for grabs though, Milwaukee or Detroit should be in the mix. It'll be a sub-.500 team anyways.

Bulls
Heat
Knicks
Nets
Pacers
Wizards
Cavs
Bucks

Hey remember when you guys used to try to "take it to the season thread" when I used to talk about the Pacers?

My how times have changed

Not the same thing. Daily updates about the Pacers where you were the only one talking about them is different than many people actively discussing Indiana.

Also..

The Pacers will be the best team in the NBA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom