Official 2013 Track & Field Thread: World Championships Day 9 - Bolt & SAFP 3 Gold Medals

Photos from U.S. Nationals (Day 2):

v8g7xv.jpg

9tpelw.jpg

2lbg945.jpg

2r59kl2.jpg

2rmtg5f.jpg

99h2qb.jpg

More photos below....

Natasha Hastings won her first outdoor national championship and made her firstnational team (world's or olympic) in the outdoor open 400m
06pg-vertical.jpg

Erik Kynard (some call Kobe Bryant's twin) won his first outdoor national championship in the High Jump
000000_Erik_Kynard_1228.jpg

Michelle Carter won her first national championship in the women's shot put with a new American record of 66 feet and 5 inches
MichelleCarter.jpeg

Ryan Wilson won his first men’s 110m hurdles to make his first international team
998868ad-bb59-440d-ace8-bf391cafbc96.jpg

And last but not least... Kimberlyn Duncan after winning repeat NCAA 200m outdoor titles (2012-2013), won her firstnational outdoor title beating out Allyson Felix.

f34d9306-bfd7-41e5-9558-da8c0f9c7829.jpg

It might be very early, but Duncan has potential for greatness in the 200m in years to come.​

Natasha Hastings won her first outdoor national championship and made her first national team (world's or olympic) in the outdoor open 400m
06pg-vertical.jpg

Erik Kynard (some call Kobe Bryant's twin) won his first outdoor national championship in the High Jump
000000_Erik_Kynard_1228.jpg

Michelle Carter won her first national championship in the women's shot put with a new American record of 66 feet and 5 inches
MichelleCarter.jpeg

Ryan Wilson won his first men’s 110m hurdles to make his first international team
998868ad-bb59-440d-ace8-bf391cafbc96.jpg

And last but not least... Kimberlyn Duncan after winning repeat NCAA 200m outdoor titles (2012-2013), won her first national outdoor title beating out Allyson Felix.

It might be very early, but Duncan has potential for greatness in the 200m in years to come.​
i wouldnt say it was too early.... Im sure all that follow track and field know that kimberlyn duncan had been dominant for quite some time i think she will win worlds in the 200.

And last but not least... Kimberlyn Duncan after winning repeat NCAA 200m outdoor titles (2012-2013), won her first national outdoor title beating out Allyson Felix.

i wouldnt say it was too early.... Im sure all that follow track and field know that kimberlyn duncan had been dominant for quite some time i think she will win worlds in the 200.
No doubt she's been dominant in the NCAAs for the past couple of years. She's definitely has a chance of proving that on the world/olympic stage and I believe she can do well in the 100m in the future.
Plus, her running style ( like a few others have said) is reminiscent of Wilma Rudolph.

Last edited:
Tyson has put a ton of strength in that core :x

Glad to see him taking better care of his body with his diet.

Last edited:

Latest episode with Lauryn Williams, who announced her retirement after U.S. Nationals.

Last edited:
No doubt she's been dominant in the NCAAs for the past couple of years. She's definitely has a chance of proving that on the world/olympic stage and I believe she can do well in the 100m in the future.

Plus, her running style ( like a few others have said) is reminiscent of Wilma Rudolph.

idk bout the 100 doe bro....

Yohan Blake has withdrawn from the World Championships, he won't defend his 100m title. :smh: :frown:

Either i got my head up my *** or the promotion for Diamond league is horrible.

I live in Birmingham and it's the first i'm hearing of it :smh:

I guess it got over shadowed by Wimbledon, the British Grand Prix and the Tour kicking off yday.

[COLOR=#red]Tyson Gay got caught using a banned substance. Too goo to be true. He has accepted responsibility.[/COLOR]

awwwww Sheeeit

[COLOR=#red]Dre, did you ever see Gatlin, Shaun Crawford, and the fine *** Barber twins workout on our track at campus...before they got kicked out by NCCU? I saw them more than a few times while running on the track. They were there for a month then abruptly NCCU "officials" told them they can't train professionally for free on our campus. Crazy:lol:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom