OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Gallinari is in my free agent pool, was thinking about picking him up but who should I drop? I have Mason Plumlee, Aaron Brooks, KCP, D. Collison..

Gallinari is in my free agent pool, was thinking about picking him up but who should I drop? I have Mason Plumlee, Aaron Brooks, KCP, D. Collison..

Wait and see with Gallo. That rotation is a complete mess but if I were to drop someone it would be Aaron Brooks.

16 Team Points League
I was thinking of trying to trade Copeland(Ind) and Lamb(Okc) for Matthews (Portland).
I am just trying to think long term.

16 Team Points League
I was thinking of trying to trade Copeland(Ind) and Lamb(Okc) for Matthews (Portland).
I am just trying to think long term.
I don't think Lamb sweetens the deal at all. In fact it might make the deal worse. I haven't really been keeping an eye on Copeland but Matthews has been real solid for me thus far. 

DISCLAIMER: I picked up Lamb earlier this week and he pissed me off in the two games he played for me. I'm probably just too salty.

Jameer been stinking it up. 
mean.gif
 Thought he was gonna do great on that team but between him and Harris I guess there isn't enough PT to go around. Any suggestions on a good PG to pick up off waivers? I don't see any good assist heavy options 
grin.gif

Just sent this trade to my friend. I'm really trying to get rid of Eric Bledsoe.

I send
Bledsoe
Thad Young
Valauncinas

For
Ty Lawson
Kawhi Leonard
Spencer Hawes

Spencer Hawes is a throw in so he doesn't have to drop anyone. If this goes through, then I will drop Hawes for someone on the waiver. I already have too many bigs on my roster with LaMarcus, Olynyk, Frye, D. West and Terrence Jones so I can part ways with of my bigs.

Last edited:
Jameer been stinking it up. :smh:  Thought he was gonna do great on that team but between him and Harris I guess there isn't enough PT to go around. Any suggestions on a good PG to pick up off waivers? I don't see any good assist heavy options >D

Could take a flier on Lavine. He'll be up and down but at least he will get some minutes to learn the position.

I Have Oladipo & Fornier both on my team & i'm really thinking about trading Fournier while his stock is high.... He doesn't bring much outside of scoring & 3's... however i do think his 3's will still be around that # when Oladipo returns.

I Have Oladipo & Fornier both on my team & i'm really thinking about trading Fournier while his stock is high.... He doesn't bring much outside of scoring & 3's... however i do think his 3's will still be around that # when Oladipo returns.

I would flip him but theres no harm done in keeping him. The worse is that he goes back to being mediocre but you picked him off the wavier wire anyways.

I have Wroten and MCW right now. Which one should I keep?

My guard rotation is Ty Lawson, Dwade, Jamal Crawford, Lance Stephenson, MCW, Wroten

Just sent this trade to my friend. I'm really trying to get rid of Eric Bledsoe.

I send
Bledsoe
Thad Young
Valauncinas

For
Ty Lawson
Kawhi Leonard
Spencer Hawes

Spencer Hawes is a throw in so he doesn't have to drop anyone. If this goes through, then I will drop Hawes for someone on the waiver. I already have too many bigs on my roster with LaMarcus, Olynyk, Frye, D. West and Terrence Jones so I can part ways with of my bigs.
Yeah, think you win that trade. Although, Jonas does have more value and potential than DWest, Frye. I'd much rather let go of West than Jonas, but including Jonas in the deal makes it much more attractive for the other team to accept. If it's a deep league, you could prob swoop up Tony Allen to make up the difference in the steals ya lose in Thad
I wouldn't keep Fornier when 'dipo returns. 3s are really easily to come by on waivers so even if you drop him, he'll always be available. Morrow offers more fantasy value than Fornier right now even with Fornier getting the PT he's getting

I have Wroten and MCW right now. Which one should I keep?

My guard rotation is Ty Lawson, Dwade, Jamal Crawford, Lance Stephenson, MCW, Wroten
I'd keep both just for insurance just in case MCW misses more time. Wroten may get SG eligibility in Yahoo! when MCW gets back, so it makes him that much more valuable. If I were you, I'd try and move Jamal for someone. You're pretty guard heavy and although JCraw does what your roster doesn't do a lot of (high volume 3s), that's a stat you can always find on the wire. 

Dude in my 9 category Yahoo league dropped Jabari Parker.  I'm not sure whether I should bite or not?

My Lineup:

Chris Paul

Gordon Hayward

Al Horford

Monta Ellis

Paul Milsap

Tobias Harris

Serge Ibaka

Jrue Holiday

Terrance Jones

Tony Wroten

Chris Copeland

Jeremy Lin

Victor Oladipo

Dude in my 9 category Yahoo league dropped Jabari Parker.  I'm not sure whether I should bite or not?

My Lineup:

Chris Paul

Gordon Hayward

Al Horford

Monta Ellis

Paul Milsap

Tobias Harris

Serge Ibaka

Jrue Holiday

Terrance Jones

Tony Wroten

Chris Copeland

Jeremy Lin

Victor Oladipo
I would probably stay put. You have a solid team. But...if I were to drop anybody for Parker, Lin and Copeland would be the first to go imo.

Last edited:
Trying to buy low on Drummond right now. The other owner likes Al Jefferson, Lance Stephenson, and Eric Bledsoe. Anyone of these worth giving up for Drummond in a straight up 1 for 1? He also has Greg Monroe which I'm somewhat interested in.

Last edited:

Trying to buy low on Drummond right now. The other owner likes Al Jefferson, Lance Stephenson, and Eric Bledsoe. Anyone of these worth giving up for Drummond in a straight up 1 for 1? He also has Greg Monroe which I'm somewhat interested in.
bledsoe

What one of my teams looks like right now :smh: I'm the defending champ too and seeing all these injuries is making me really impatient.

View media item 1261317
Should I drop George Hill? I'm tired of seeing this guy take up my IR spot.

Last edited:

My Lineup:
Chris Paul
Gordon Hayward
Al Horford
Monta Ellis
Paul Milsap
Tobias Harris
Serge Ibaka
Jrue Holiday
Terrance Jones
Tony Wroten
Chris Copeland
Jeremy Lin
Victor Oladipo
I would drop Copeland for Bari.

What one of my teams looks like right now :smh: I'm the defending champ too and seeing all these injuries is making me really impatient.

View media item 1261317
Should I drop George Hill? I'm tired of seeing this guy take up my IR spot.
I would drop Hill. Vogel has been fairly vague about a December return.

my dwill for his drummond and terrance jones?

should i use my #1 waiver for lamb? i have a good amount of 3pt shooters on my team already. havent been watching OKC games so im not sure how consistent this guy is

my dwill for his drummond and terrance jones?

should i use my #1 waiver for lamb? i have a good amount of 3pt shooters on my team already. havent been watching OKC games so im not sure how consistent this guy is
Dude, take that deal and run. I'd swap Deron for Dre straight up.

drummond has been slacking and i wanna buy low. SVG has not let him cook with this big lineup. dwill has been playing great and heavy minutes without any set backs. looks like a bounce back year.

Last edited:

drummond has been slacking and i wanna buy low. SVG has not let him cook with this big lineup. dwill has been playing great and heavy minutes without any set backs. looks like a bounce back year.
I think the reason why Drummond isn't doing well is because of SVG's offense. He wants Drummond to be more of a Dwight Howard rather than a pick-and-roll/putback center like he was last year and Drummond just isn't used to it (and you can clearly see it in his fg% thus far). I'd take the trade and just be patient with Drummond. I'm sure he'll get it by the 2nd half of the season. I also bought low on him by trading Bledsoe (that 3 guard rotation in phoenix is terrible) so I'm hoping for the best.

Yeah I'm looking to move Bledsoe too. 1pt tonight on 0/6 shooting? C'mon bruh. I dunno who I would target though.

I'm up 5-4 right now in my matchup and it looks like he'll pass me in points tomorrow. My guys did not perform well tonight. I'm only up 30 points and have no players with games tomorrow while he has at least 4. He's got Bosh, JR Smith, Ed Davis, and Draymond Green playing. I'm expecting the L but it doesn't hurt to hope for a pleasant surprise. Maybe his dudes will have a bunch of TOs or mess up his %s.

For SVG to transform Dre into D12, requires spot-up shooters. Which Detroit lacks. Meeks is hurt and KCP can't hit the broad side of a barn. Heck, Pistons are trotting out Caron Butler.

Yeah I'm looking to move Bledsoe too. 1pt tonight on 0/6 shooting? C'mon bruh. I dunno who I would target though.

I'm up 5-4 right now in my matchup and it looks like he'll pass me in points tomorrow. My guys did not perform well tonight. I'm only up 30 points and have no players with games tomorrow while he has at least 4. He's got Bosh, JR Smith, Ed Davis, and Draymond Green playing. I'm expecting the L but it doesn't hurt to hope for a pleasant surprise. Maybe his dudes will have a bunch of TOs or mess up his %s.
Crowded back-court in Phoenix wasn't optimum for Bledsoe's fantasy status. Got his long-term contract too if that reduces motivation.

Back
Top Bottom