OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Trade proposal in my 10 man league:

Chris Paul and Al Horford or Paul Milsap

for Steph Curry and Andre Drummond

Also, if I can't get Drummond off of him, should I go after Vucevic?

Here is my current lineup:

Chris Paul

Monta Ellis

Gordon Hayward

Jrue Holiday

Tobias Harris

Serge Ibaka

Al Horford

Paul Milsap

Jose Calderon

Terrence Jones

Victor Oladipo

Jeremy Lin

Draymond Green

Chris Paul

Monta Ellis

Gordon Hayward

Jrue Holiday

Tobias Harris

Serge Ibaka

Al Horford

Paul Milsap

Jose Calderon

Terrence Jones

Victor Oladipo

Jeremy Lin

Draymond Green
i dont think the trade makes your team that much better overall. in a 10 man league you can probably find a better 3pt shooter than green.

12 teams max

H-2-H

10/25

8:15 PM EST LIVE DRAFT

30 SECONDS

Please PM me you yahoo email.  Just want guys willing to play.

I have the 5th pick in my long standing draft and I'm leaning towards Demarcus Cousins. Something about Paul and Anthony just doesn't excite me this year.
If there was a year to draft Melo, it'd be this year. I thiink playing in the triangle is really gonna help his fantasy game. I wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 4 APG in the triangle making him an elite fantasy guy considering he almost 1/1/1'd last season (2.2 3PM, 1.2 SPG, 0.7 BPG).

Chris Paul

Monta Ellis

Gordon Hayward

Jrue Holiday

Tobias Harris

Serge Ibaka

Al Horford

Paul Milsap

Jose Calderon

Terrence Jones

Victor Oladipo

Jeremy Lin

Draymond Green
I'd do that trade ASAP before the owner changes his mind.
You gain more in that trade compared to what you lose in flipping Paul/Horford (I'd much rather keep Millsap cause of his reliabilty and durability vs. Horford these passed couple seasons). A Steph/Monta/dipo combo cancels out the SPG you lose in CP3. Your APG is deep enough without CP3, where you can always beat those mediocre teams in assists.
Drummond/Serge is a monster frontcourt. Don't let Drum's FT% fool you, he doesn't get enough FTA to hurt you (only 4 averaged last year). 

Because it's a 10-team league, there's really no reason for you to have Draymond on your roster. I'm sure there's a lot of better fantasy contributors on your waivers. You still need 3's for a balanced squad. Look into swapping Calderon, Lin, Terrence Jones and Tobias Harris for guys like Chandler Parsons, Wes Matthews, Danny Green or JJ Redick. I'd even do a 3-for-1 maybe a Calderon/Terrence Jones/Lin package for Klay Thompson. Remember, your league is only 10 teams so theres alwaaays someone worth grabbing on waivers

Looks like i'll probably be busy during both my drafts this weekend 
tired.gif

Just finished up my last draft, main league. 12 team H2H 9 CAT. We start 2 Centers, I had the 10th pick. Let me know what y'all think.

10 John Wall PG

15 Kevin Love PF, C

34 Mike Conley PG

39 Nikola Vucevic C, PF

58 Victor Oladipo SG, PG

63 Jonas Valanciunas C

82 Ryan Anderson PF

87 Tobias Harris PF, SF

106 J.R. Smith SG, SF

111 Terrence Ross SG, SF

130 Timofey Mozgov C

135 Dion Waiters SG

154 Mirza Teletovic PF

I'm already looking to move a big for another PG. Ended up going really heavy on 3s. Think I may punt FG% along with TOs.

Two player a v. b questions:

Nene or Stoudemire?

and

Gerald Green or Ariza?

12 teams max

H-2-H

10/25

30 SECONDS

Please let us know, we have 4 spots left and can extend it to 14 teams.

Just want a group of guys willing to commit, play and have fun.  Thanks.!  Understand it's a long season. =)

I am offering prize (via pp) and perhaps gift card(s).  Honor system please!  Just wanna do something for the community.  Just want people to play.

14 Team MAX

H-2-H

10/25 (This Saturday)

8:15 PM EST LIVE DRAFT [30 SECONDS]

Last edited:

Nene or Stoudemire?

and

Gerald Green or Ariza?
Something tells me Amare is gonna have a bounce back year.

And Green/Ariza is pretty tough. Gun to my head I say Ariza. He just offers just a little bit more in other categories for me.

Nene or Stoudemire?

and

Gerald Green or Ariza?
Nene & Stat both severely injury prone but Nene has provided consistently good value at the rounds he's been drafted the passed couple seasons. One of the very few C's who gets solid steals towards the end of drafts. 

Ariza all day. Too much uncertainty with Phoenix right now. He not only has to go through Tucker for PT, but Hornacek plans to use small ball lineups with Isaiah/Bledsoe/Goran and plans to play Marcus Morris more at the 3. Ariza atleast is a sure thing to get an uptick of 30 MPG.

Just finished up my last draft, main league. 12 team H2H 9 CAT. We start 2 Centers, I had the 10th pick. Let me know what y'all think.

10 John Wall PG

15 Kevin Love PF, C

34 Mike Conley PG

39 Nikola Vucevic C, PF

58 Victor Oladipo SG, PG

63 Jonas Valanciunas C

82 Ryan Anderson PF

87 Tobias Harris PF, SF

106 J.R. Smith SG, SF

111 Terrence Ross SG, SF

130 Timofey Mozgov C

135 Dion Waiters SG

154 Mirza Teletovic PF

I'm already looking to move a big for another PG. Ended up going really heavy on 3s. Think I may punt FG% along with TOs.
People must be terrible at drafting considering you got a Love/Wall combo with your 10th pick and Conley/Oladipo/Vucevic in the come around. You don't need to punt any cats, your team looks pretty well rounded for the most part. You can probably trade JR Smith/Tobias Harris for a Reggie Jackson or Trey Burke if you're looking for a low end PG. Also think Markieff Morris would be a nice addition to your team if you can get him

10 John Wall PG

15 Kevin Love PF, C

34 Mike Conley PG

39 Nikola Vucevic C, PF

58 Victor Oladipo SG, PG

63 Jonas Valanciunas C

82 Ryan Anderson PF

87 Tobias Harris PF, SF

106 J.R. Smith SG, SF

111 Terrence Ross SG, SF

130 Timofey Mozgov C

135 Dion Waiters SG

154 Mirza Teletovic PF

aside from JV at 63 (way too early to draft him) everything else looks good

12 teams max

H-2-H

10/25

30 SECONDS

Please let us know, we have 4 spots left and can extend it to 14 teams.

Just want a group of guys willing to commit, play and have fun.  Thanks.!  Understand it's a long season. =)

I am offering prize (via pp) and perhaps gift card(s).  Honor system please!  Just wanna do something for the community.  Just want people to play.

14 Team MAX

H-2-H

10/25 (This Saturday)

8:15 PM EST LIVE DRAFT [30 SECONDS]
pmed

Who do you feel most comfortable about this season?

Paul, Melo, Cousins?

Who do you feel will have the best chance at a "breakout stud season"

Paul, Melo, Cousins?

NT's Finest is set we have a solo slot open because someone backed out...but were set for this evening regardless

NT's Finest is set we have a solo slot open because someone backed out...but were set for this evening regardless
Heads up, I withdrew. Too many leagues this year and I can't draft tonight anyway.

thanks for the heads up CHAMP, i know the feeling last yr i had 4 only 2 for me this yr .....champ stradamus right.....

were still good 14 teams set now

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up CHAMP, i know the feeling last yr i had 4 only 2 for me this yr .....champ stradamus right.....

Yes, sir. Good luck to you guys. Focused on 2 money leagues, and a few more with friends and co-workers.

Yes, sir. Good luck to you guys. Focused on 2 money leagues, and a few more with friends and co-workers.

yeah i have another money league im debating on jumping in... my buddy just did a 20 team $300 put in league..the payouts are nuts

Back
Top Bottom