OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Ok so if Bosh walks and we get Melo would that be better?

I actually like that scenario

Last edited:
Ok so if Bosh walks and we get Melo would that be better?

I actually like that scenario
no. not better. melo wont be the #1 option. hed have to mesh with lebron and wade and frankly, he shoots too much for that. not to mention the lack of defense.

no. not better. melo wont be the #1 option. hed have to mesh with lebron and wade and frankly, he shoots too much for that. not to mention the lack of defense.

If we can somehow make that work with Melo for Bosh and somehow get Pau to sign for less, I'd have a heart attack!!

how the people saying bosh and lebron are leaving sound to me

Br9olbxCYAI5aKK.jpg

That last tweet, the stupidity :x :smh:

Last edited:
Napier takes Mario's spot
McBob takes Shard's spot
Granger takes Battier's spot
Ennis takes Beasley's spot

Birdman & Jesus are still in limbo

JJ & UD are lifers

Then there's still the Oden project

Last edited:
McBob a little overpaid.
Dont like Granger much from past years events but he was a cheap pickup.

Hey Ray Allen was a Celtic and killed us at one point too lol

McBob a little overpaid.
Dont like Granger much from past years events but he was a cheap pickup.

Hey Ray Allen was a Celtic and killed us at one point too lol
exactly. people spazzing cuz granger was a pacer. granger wasnt even a factor during the pacers heat rivalry cuz he was injured 90% of that time.

and people saying they dont like mcbob or granger cuz theyre old, but...rashard, ray, battier, birdman, AND oden were "old" when we signed them and look what they did.

I like both pick ups.

Danny Granger is cheap and has a huge upside if healthy. He never really got a fair shot in Indiana after getting injured and came to a Clippers team in the middle of the season. So we really don't know what he can do. I would love to see how he develops in our system.

As for Josh McRobert, he's a hybrid of Mike Miller and Birdman. Passes and spaces the floor like Miller and can bang with the big boys like Birdman. I love this pick.

Last edited:
exactly. people spazzing cuz granger was a pacer. granger wasnt even a factor during the pacers heat rivalry cuz he was injured 90% of that time.

and people saying they dont like mcbob or granger cuz theyre old, but...rashard, ray, battier, birdman, AND oden were "old" when we signed them and look what they did.

All his tough guy stuff during that series is my only budge against him. He can probably still be productive, and tbh he's an upgrade over a lot of people we had on our bench.
For 2.1 m/yr i am NOT mad.

McBob is okay. Plays hard, stretches the floor, but for our MLE? There better be something amazing in the works lol. I don't mind him but I wish he came for the low low ha

drewsone drewsone
The way the market was going I see why the heat paid the MLE. Everyone at this point is going to be expensive. At the end of the day you have to bite the bullet and get a piece you need.

I like both pick-ups... especially roberts, he's got grit, no doubt he was overpaid but I think it will pay off... but I still don't like the idea of replacing Rio...

Yeah. I was kinda hoping that some of the free agents would be able to be convinced in coming in for cheaper.

I really wanted Ariza. Deng would have been okay. There's no way we'll get Pau lol.
I never really wanted Melo because there's just no way he's gonna say no to a max deal.
We really need some legitimate size and rebounding though.

The way I see things is Shabazz has potential to really make an impact on the team. James Ennis can possibly become a role player.
Free agents wise I guess most of these cats are asking for a lot more than what we want to give them.

RT @EthanJSkolnick: For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.

Cheer up heat fam. By losing Chalmers we'll have a smarter point guard. The recovery plan worked well for wade last year, I expect him to do even better than last year. And hopefully our defeat is making spoelstra change his mind on some decisions be makes. Welland fine.

Yeah. Wade had a bad serious but it didnt look completely physical. Alot of it looked mental. I think he still should take a paycut though.

Napier has alot of potential for us. He already looks like a more reliable and capable scorer and shooter. He can even take shots off the dribble and has a nice midrange.

I still want us to get some better pieces in free agency though.

I'm trying to tell u guys, if Bosh walks we get Melo, then Wade takes a 10mil a year contract, and some how we scoop up Pau with the other half Wade is owed... Sheeeeeeeeet!!!

It would be cake going back to the finals next year. Coupled that with Ray taking the vets minimum, Oden resigning and getting serious burn, Ennis and Shabazz the future, and we round it off with Beas, Cole, Haslem, and James Jones

Can't forget the newest acquisitions in Granger and McRoberts.

In a perfect world this would happen. But it isn't all too far fetched either, it all depends on Bosh leaving to Houston, and Bron and Melo sacrificing making 5 or so million under the max ($17-19 each a year).

I got faith! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom