OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Heat fans need to get a grip.

Seriously you guys had a great run. 4 straight finals and 2 championships.
You guys will have the cap space depending on how much Wade takes to pursue other free agents.

Serious question to you guys. Do any of you feel that Pat should've really watch his wording after exit interviews? I really think that, that made Lebrons decision easier.

You guys will have the cap space depending on how much Wade takes to pursue other free agents.

Serious question to you guys. Do any of you feel that Pat should've really watch his wording after exit interviews? I really think that, that made Lebrons decision easier.

No one in here is burning in agony lol.

Nope, loved it.

I love LeBron.

But it was kinda one of those "when the going gets tough" kinda situations lol.

Dont matter now though whats done is done. And hes still one of my favorite players

One of the few upsides to this, all the **** boys can disperse and the team can once be remembered for its play on the court once again

Last edited:
Sucks that LeBron is gone but what can you do. Still rooting for him as a player.

Dwade pls don't leave. Can't see the heat without him.

You guys really think Chicago will take him away for the heat?

When statements like that get made, what are people basing it off of? What's happening on NT or the world wide reaction??

Cause we ain't got no worries!!

Twitter, IG, ESPN, social media etc.
There's already some Jerseys burning, people calling him out, all types of stuff.

I think you guys will be fine. Got to keeps Bosh, and still got some space.

Sucks that LeBron is gone but what can you do. Still rooting for him as a player.

I can honestly say that he is not welcomed here nor would he want to come here.
Wade is a heat for life. Future free agents will be sold on how the organization takes care of their own and use Wade as an example. Similar to what the Lakers are doing with Kobe.

I just hope you guys don't give Wade a 2/48 mill deal......or maybe you should :rofl:

The guy just played here for 4 years and won two titles and left. OF course there's gonna be idiotic fans buring jerseys trying to get instagram and Facebook likes.

I will be checking local rosses and marshalls round here looking for 15 dollar James jerseys tho lol

Im very relieved bosh is still here.

I hope Shabazz matures and gets it together. I really like him!

Overpaid for bosh like hes a superstar.that contract makes no sense since he never wanted to leave to begin with. The real reason bron left was wades knees and declined play. Nobody can tell me otherwise

When statements like that get made, what are people basing it off of? What's happening on NT or the world wide reaction??

Cause we ain't got no worries!!

Twitter, IG, ESPN, social media etc.
There's already some Jerseys burning, people calling him out, all types of stuff.

I think you guys will be fine. Got to keeps Bosh, and still got some space.

I can honestly say that he is not welcomed here nor would he want to come here.
Wade is a heat for life. Future free agents will be sold on how the organization takes care of their own and use Wade as an example. Similar to what the Lakers are doing with Kobe.

I just hope you guys don't give Wade a 2/48 mill deal......or maybe you should :rofl:
**** it let dwade cook and hook him up with that contract.

Back
Top Bottom