OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Mehhh..... last night I loaded my cell with music from my old laptop. I jump in the car and the Bluetooth plays Jay-Z feat Too Short "A week ago" lmao

I don't think we get Deng there supposedly still! Far away on contract terms he's looking for a big pay day and nobody wants to give him one everybody is offering him 10 and hea saying no.

Not bad, I wanted Lance more but Deng is a very good player. I wonder if we still go after Bledsoe or settle with resigning Chalmers ?

Last edited:
After having some time to absorb everything that took place over the last few days prompted me to re-watch that Pat Riley press conference. And after re watching there are a few things that really stand out at me.

He said this STUFF is hard and you've got to stay together if you've go the guts. When you're a team you deal with losing together. Winning a Championship builds a "forever bond", but losing is what cements that bond. The Heat simply need to retool and that everyone should get a GRIP.

I don't think LeBron ever earned Pat Riley's full trust as a member of the Heat and it's clear why. Don't get me wrong, he obviously trusted him as a player on the court. But in terms of completely handing the team over to him... NO. Why did we constantly hear rumblings about Cleveland in the midst of LeBron winning championships? Then you have these reports from Steven A Smith about how LeBron's crew were not satisfied in how the Heat treated them compared to what they were used to in Cleveland.

I think Pat was right despite the result. I echo those sentiments myself. I can only imaging what Pat Riley felt after having built a team just for LeBron to excel only for him to STILL be considering another team.

I'm sure Riley wishes LeBron the best, but its now proven LeBron didn't have it in him to stay the course with Miami. Not everyone wants that and is built to take on those responsibilities. You can't fault the man for that.

Last edited:
As for the Luol Deng deal, Pat Riley is continuing to show his acumen at building competitive teams. Deng is one of those "glue guys" like Shane Battier.

Whats so special about this Heat team is that no one player is bigger the team. Everyone does their job and sacrifices for the betterment of the team. You have to constantly prove yourself and respect is only given to those who are loyal to the team.

In other words...

"The whole is greater than the sum of the parts"
- Aristotle

You guys aren't going to be nearly as bad as people think and/or hope.

Again...
View media item 1076211

All the haters are trying to turn the Heat into laughing stocks, but we all know this team will never be down for long. ESPECIALLY since we got the godfather on the job. The Heat will always be competitive because the team is built on a strong foundation. One monkey don't stop this show.

How yall feeling fam?

I just uninstalled the LeBron app.
u HAD the lebron app?

and like they said im glad we got deng, but we NEEDED lance for that spark man. and deng has reached his ceiling. lance hasnt. lance hasnt even matured yet
laugh.gif
he could be a superstar if he got serious, and riley would've made him do that. PLEASE let us go after lance stephenson....

And lots will say that the Heat are just trying to stay relevant when in reality they should just tank because they have no shot at the title.... and that may be the case... but giving these short deals out to Deng/Granger most likely Wade won't kill them for a season or 2.

Last edited:
After having some time to absorb everything that took place over the last few days prompted me to re-watch that Pat Riley press conference. And after re watching there are a few things that really stand out at me.

He said this STUFF is hard and you've got to stay together if you've go the guts. When you're a team you deal with losing together. Winning a Championship builds a "forever bond", but losing is what cements that bond. The Heat simply need to retool and that everyone should get a GRIP.

I don't think LeBron ever earned Pat Riley's full trust as a member of the Heat and it's clear why. Don't get me wrong, he obviously trusted him as a player on the court. But in terms of completely handing the team over to him... NO. Why did we constantly hear rumblings about Cleveland in the midst of LeBron winning championships? Then you have these reports from Steven A Smith about how LeBron's crew were not satisfied in how the Heat treated them compared to what they were used to in Cleveland.

I think Pat was right despite the result. I echo those sentiments myself. I can only imaging what Pat Riley felt after having built a team just for LeBron to excel only for him to STILL be considering another team.

I'm sure Riley wishes LeBron the best, but its now proven LeBron didn't have it in him to stay the course with Miami. Not everyone wants that and is built to take on those responsibilities. You can't fault the man for that.

This

And lots will say that the Heat are just trying to stay relevant when in reality they should just tank because they have no shot at the title.... and that may be the case... but giving these short deals out to Deng/Granger most likely Wade won't kill them for a season or 2.
the real question is, will wade play more games? the small detail everyone forgets is, wade was out due to the plan... not due to injury. He couldve played more this year if him and pat agreed on it...

Whoever is saying the Heat should tank is an idiot. Lottery players are a crap shoot and Pat Riley and the Heat organization would rather build a strong team with proven guys in their prime. By showing the Heat can be competitive is a bigger sale to potential free agents in the future.

If we somehow got Lace that'd be :lol:
Doubt that Pat will go after him though.

Really want E. Bled but I know Rich Paul is a f***boy and will stop that lol.

Still look forward to battling with you guys. I'd feel the same way the majority of you guys feel if Melo skipped town. Now Bosh can prove what he's worth.

Man, I feel another signing today, gunna check to see who still avail., wouldn't be mad at lance but he's got a lot of teams after him.... and deng
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom