OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I wouldn't say Floyd is the clear cut favorite because of anything Carson is doing. Fitz looked bad trying to get open against SD. He literally may have got separated twice. Carson is right to say that he shouldn't force the ball in there. Not gonna overreact to one game, hoping this isn't the beginning of a slide.

That was more an NFL thread post than a fantasy post but w/e :lol:
My thing is Fitz only had two 100-yard games last season. Only saw 29 targets the last 4 games he's played in. I love his hands, but the situation is worrisome with Floyd and Brown's upside.

.5 PPR

Ertz @ IND or Pitta vs PIT.. Leaning towards Ertz. I don't like playing TNF

Wright vs Dallas or Jeffery @ SF.. Leaning towards Wright since Jeffery questionable
Pitta > ertz in a ppr, but i can see your reasoning cause its a .5

with the Ravens going with back up Rb's i could see Pitta get mor elooks in the short game. not 15 targets like in the 1st game but he'll see short slant routes

I wouldn't say Floyd is the clear cut favorite because of anything Carson is doing. Fitz looked bad trying to get open against SD. He literally may have got separated twice. Carson is right to say that he shouldn't force the ball in there. Not gonna overreact to one game, hoping this isn't the beginning of a slide.

That was more an NFL thread post than a fantasy post but w/e :lol:
My thing is Fitz only had two 100-yard games last season. Only saw 29 targets the last 4 games he's played in. I love his hands, but the situation is worrisome with Floyd and Brown's upside.

Making the same point in a roundabout way :lol: bottom line is I can't blame it all on Carson. And I like Floyd too.

Start Keenan Allen, Emmanuel Sanders or Eric Decker?

Can only choose two

Last edited:
Pick 3:
Alshon J
D-Jax
Kendall Wright
Allen Hurns
M.Floyd
Vernon Davis
Malc or Michael Floyd?

Hurns' W1 performance a fluke, blown coverage by Philly.

D-Jax, VD, Wright. Although sitting Jeffery is risky, even against SF, could play him over Wright in standard.

Eddy Lacy

for my

Ben Tate and Eric Decker

Yay or Nay?
Run if you're getting Lacy. Tate hasn't proven anything as a starter or lead back. People inflated his value because of backup work behind Foster. Deck is playing with Geno, who may improve but he's not Peyton.

RB1 for a RB2/Flex and WR2/WR3.

Man I wish I was in some of you dudes leagues...got Cooks on waivers and ****

Last edited:
Michael Floyd, my bad.

1) Although I'm skeptical about Hurns, they are playing the Skins after all (who I am a fan of but will admit they're trash). The Skins are at home tho so that could be an advantage for D Jax and disadvantage for Hurns.

2) I like Wright at home against the Boys.
3) Again, DJax IS shaky based on RG3.
4) I like V. Davis against Chicago but will he compare to last week?
5) Jeffrey's still questionable with his injury and the fact they are at SF is scary.

Apprciate the help!

Michael Floyd, my bad.

1) Although I'm skeptical about Hurns, they are playing the Skins after all (who I am a fan of but will admit they're trash). The Skins are at home tho so that could be an advantage for D Jax and disadvantage for Hurns.

2) I like Wright at home against the Boys.
3) Again, DJax IS shaky based on RG3.
4) I like V. Davis against Chicago but will he compare to last week?
5) Jeffrey's still questionable with his injury and the fact they are at SF is scary.

Apprciate the help!
Half of Hurns' production came from clearly and badly blown coverage. 2 TD and 55 yards.

Wright is a PPR machine, I'd play Floyd over him against the G-Men in standard formats.

VD isn't going to get you 2 TD weekly, that's asking too much. But he's a top-5 fantasy TE.

D-Jax still saw 9 targets in his first action with Washington. Gruden will get him the football.

Thanks, Champ.

Alternatively I have received this one, which is less appealing:

Alred Morris

for my

Steven Jackson and Eric Decker

As some perspective, my RB's are in shambles. My squad is as follows:

RG3

Ben Tate
Steven Jackson
Danny Woodhead
Bobby Rainey

Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Eric Decker
Justin Hunter

Thanks, Champ.

Alternatively I have received this one, which is less appealing:

Alred Morris

for my

Steven Jackson and Eric Decker

As some perspective, my RB's are in shambles. My squad is as follows:

RG3

Ben Tate
Steven Jackson
Danny Woodhead
Bobby Rainey

Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Eric Decker
Justin Hunter
Standard I hope. Morris' value decreases significantly in PPR formats.

I'd ask for a WR Filler, but likely accept regardless. Morris slots as a RB1 in standard formats. He's fully capable of double-digit rushing TD.

Back
Top Bottom