OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Cut my kicker for Asiata lol.. did that last week and lost out on Matt Bryants beastly performance... Lord don't do me dirty twice. 

AP got deactivated for the game this week according to NFL Network. I picked up DMC to replace him. My RBs are Chris Johnson and DMC this week now :x

Last edited:
I dropped Trent for Asiata. Good move? I have Bradshaw on the squad too. Trent just seems like such a dud and I wouldn't be surprised to see Bradshaw take over in Indy

At least i got Asiata now in my 12 team league in case Gerhart can't go this week. not gonna bother picking him up in my other leagues

If it's any consolation, Asiata had two big weeks against Philly and Detroit last season in spot duty.
Ivory, Ingram, Asiata.
Repped!

Also repped for the avi
laugh.gif
 hopefully real beats atletico this weekend.

Just keep an eye on Gerhart's status updates to make sure he isn't going to be limited or anything

Who should i play at Flex this week?

Gerhart
K. Allen
K. Benjamin
Fitzgerald
Moreno
I'm sitting Allen and Fitz this weekend.

I rank it Moreno, KB, Gerhart in that order.

ChampCruThik, is that your order of preference?
Yes, wouldn't be surprised if Ivory gains 100 yards on the ground against GB's run D, even though he splits with CJ2K. Doesn't make sense for Rex and Geno to air it out.

Repped!

Also repped for the avi :lol:  hopefully real beats atletico this weekend.
Thanks, man. Seeing a scored 1-1 draw. Picked Atleti to win La Liga, bias aside.

Currently i have Moreno in the lineup. I was thinking Moreno or Larry Fitz.  Not really wanting to start Keenan against Seattle
Recommending a Moreno start over Fitz and Allen in that order. Although temper your expectations, Moreno won't match W1 production.

Should i play Asitia over Gerhart or Stacy? or should i stay put?
No. Stacy, Gerhart, Asiata is my order.

Back
Top Bottom