Gore
Antonio Gates
TY Hilton

BN:
Wes Welker
Dwayne Bowen
Fred Jackson
Ahmad Bradshaw
I would for sure get Ball bro, he hasn't looked explosive but he gets so many snaps. He should be a consistent source for you. You could easily have Welker or Jackson step in to your FLEX and not lose a stride

To me that's a championship squad, with Ball, how many teams?

Last edited:
I would for sure get Ball bro, he hasn't looked explosive but he gets so many snaps. He should be a consistent source for you. You could easily have Welker or Jackson step in to your FLEX and not lose a stride

To me that's a championship squad, with Ball, how many teams?

12 team money league lol. Feelin good about this squad, barring any injuries. We did 4 bench spots to keep the free agency filled with decent players too..

Damn i really need the Bears to put some points on the board to knock down this 49ers Defense a little bit

Very good day.. And extremely thankful some moves I tried to make didn't go through (especially a trade involving aj green and dez.. I was getting green and now we have no clue how long he will be out)

And really glad I was able to get Edelman before this game (we play .5 ppr), moved romo for him (have foles and rivers)

from a fellow eagles fan to another, glad one of us got to flourish. Looks like i'm going 0-3 this week. Good thing i went 3-0 last week. On to the next

I'm a huge Fantasy Football fan...but when you score the 3rd most points in a 10-team league and lose...it's like you never wanna play again. 
mean.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Very good day.. And extremely thankful some moves I tried to make didn't go through (especially a trade involving aj green and dez.. I was getting green and now we have no clue how long he will be out)

And really glad I was able to get Edelman before this game (we play .5 ppr), moved romo for him (have foles and rivers)

from a fellow eagles fan to another, glad one of us got to flourish. Looks like i'm going 0-3 this week. Good thing i went 3-0 last week. On to the next

I was trying unload cowboys all week.. Thank god I didn't, especially for a deal involving aj.. Going see what kinda deals come my way this week

I'm up by 8 with Luck & Marshall still going and he has Foles & Dawson...I think i'm gonna pull out the W

Still salty about the Jets tho :smh: :x :smh: :x

one reason i hate owning forte is they never run the damn ball smh

but hey, i coulda drafted AP or charles so i still won

So I've got #1 waiver wire priority, should I pick up Knile Davis since JC is injured, or should I pick up Josh Gordon?

Marshall wasn't supposed to be playing yet he scores 2 TDs. All I can do is laugh at this point... :lol:

Forte gets no love in the redzone. gift and curse playing in a pass happy offense with 3 weapons at recievers over 6'4+

So I've got #1 waiver wire priority, should I pick up Knile Davis since JC is injured, or should I pick up Josh Gordon?

You're dealing with an andy Reid back.. Check when Charles was healthy the first week of the year.. Or his many many years in Philly for under using RBs

It just helped that alex smith is mr check down

Also you have to factor in dat whenever he gets back..

What about asiata?

Last edited:
Marshall wasn't supposed to be playing yet he scores 2 TDs. All I can do is laugh at this point... :lol:

I was keeping him in my lineup until he was officially ruled out...no chance i'm benching my #1 WR if he's good to go

Helped me seal another W :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom