these are whos left on waivers/FA

J. Reed
C. Clay
H. Miller
O. Daniels

idk who im even gonna drop
mean.gif
Clay

if zach ertz ever became the full time starter, he'd be the #2 fantasy TE.

Chip needs to wake up

Flex this week (standard scoring):
Joique, Pierce or Ivory?

Defense:
Fins, Ravens, Bears or Colts?

Waivers:
Should I drop Riley Cooper to pick up Sanu?

Is Niles Paul worth a pick up? I have Ruldolph.
Bell is the clear starter. Pierce second, Ivory third. He saw more touches than Reggie Week 2. Green Bay is second worst in rushing yards allowed through two weeks of play.

Baltimore, Indy, Miami, Chicago.

I'd be patient with Coop. Slow start, I know. Only 11 targets, without D-Jax in town. Sanu is a good player, watched him since RU, but his potential is limited. I realize Sanu's value increases in the interim with Green's toe injury. Long-term, I still prefer Cooper.

Paul's value is tied to Reed not being healthy. Rudolph's value rests only in TD, he doesn't catch a lot of balls. He was limited in practice with an abdominal injury. I'd risk dropping Rudolph for Paul in the interim. Then drop Paul for another TE when Reed returns.

I was already thin at RB before the Charles injury now I'm super thin Charles/Sproles/Rodgers

PPR long term better value. Donald Brown or Chris Ivory?

Lost my claim for Kniles Davis this morning :smh:
Donald Brown, given Mathews' injury and Ivory's lack of ability in the passing game. Rex will pound the football, but Ivory is splitting with CJ2K and again, doesn't catch passes. Brown had a stellar 2013 season with Indy in spot-up duty.

Just made a few trades today. Let me know what you guys think. Standard league.

Woodhead for Mike Evans. I received Woodhead

L. Bell and Randall Cobb for Martellus Bennett, Darren Sproles, Hauschka. I received Bell and Cobb
Even with Ry's injury, I prefer Evans' upside to Woody. Woodhead is virtually a wash in the run game, his value lies in PPR formats. Evans has seen a healthy 14 targets for a rookie through two games, despite erratic play from McCown.

You won the second trade in a major way. Bell hasn't even tapped into his full potential running the ball, his damage through two weeks has been as a pass-catcher. Legitimate RB1. Cobb is a WR1. 3 TD and he's "only" been targeted 15 times by Rodgers so far.

Need a WR 2. Jordy is my #1

Garcon @ Philly
Crabtree @ Arizona

Got crabby slotted in right now.
Despite seeing 9 targets in Week 2 in a losing effort, and the condition of his calf improving, do not love Crabby's matchup against PP and Cro.

Garcon gets the WR2 start. Cary and Fletcher are serviceable, nothing more. Garcon is lethal in PPR formats, 184 targets last season. I trust Cousins and Gruden can and will get him the football.

need a TE for next week

J. Reed
C. Clay
H. Miller
O. Daniels

idk who im even gonna drop :smh:
Reed is the best choice, but obviously injured. Didn't practice today and likely out for Week 3.

Clay is the best remaining option. Saw over 100 targets last season, slow start but he'll start accumulating TD with Tanny. Daniels is flourishing with Kubiak, but the two-TD performance is an aberration.

Need help with my choices for WR and Flex. Standard non PPR

Pick 3:

Crabtree
Keenan Allen
Cooks
Hilton
Allen is a must-start as your WR1.

Most would say start Crabby as a WR2, but I don't like the PP and Cro matchup. Crabby caught 3/29 last year in one game vs. Cardinals.

Hilton as a WR2 because his matchup is extremely favorable, and he's better than the player we've seen through two games. 11 catches on 22 targets is unacceptable, and he knows it.

Cooks is an upside play in the Flex. Sat him Week 2, knew he'd struggle against Cleveland. But Minny's secondary personnel isn't as good as the Browns, and New Orleans is at home in the dome, on turf.

Flex this week (standard scoring):
Joique, Pierce or Ivory?

Defense:
Fins, Ravens, Bears or Colts?

Waivers:
Should I drop Riley Cooper to pick up Sanu?

Is Niles Paul worth a pick up? I have Ruldolph.

Pierce, Phins

Need a WR 2. Jordy is my #1

Garcon @ Philly
Crabtree @ Arizona

Got crabby slotted in right now.
Garcon

need a TE for next week

J. Reed
C. Clay
H. Miller
O. Daniels

idk who im even gonna drop :smh:
Clay

Need help with my choices for WR and Flex. Standard non PPR

Pick 3:

Crabtree
Keenan Allen
Cooks
Hilton
Allen, Cooks

Gronk or Ertz this week? I want to start Gronk but dude is still getting back to 100% while Ertz could have a really good game against a week WSH defense
Gronk, comfortably. Better QB, better matchup.

Jay Cutler or Drew Brees..

Dennis Pitta or Delanie Walker..

Roddy White as my flex or Allen Hurns/Steve Smith..
Brees is the top fantasy QB this week.

Pitta, the long Walker TD vs. Cowboys has everyone souped. I'm not betting against Kubiak.

Roddy by far. Smitty second. Hurns never.

Buddy proposed to trade his Dez Bryant for my Jordy Nelson. Thoughts?
Dezzy. Likely to snatch more TD. Jordy has 10 more targets through two weeks, but last year Bryant had 160 to Nelson's 126.

Trade Asiata for Jordan Cameron?

HBs: Alfred Morris, Spiller, West, Gerhart
TEs: Jordan Reed, Charles Clay

HALP.
That's a big win for you, but you're taking moderate risk with Cameron's injury history. He did return to practice today, albeit limited (shoulder). Trade allows you to drop Reed (depending on injuries) or Clay for RB/WR depth.

Trading Steven Jackson and Brian Quick for Cecil Shorts and Steven Ridley

Wish me luck guys lol
Ridley is the biggest piece involved. His value is on the upswing. Very good Week 2 performance. Securing the football, warding off White and Vereen.

I give

wes welker

I get

frank gore

standard league

My WRs

Marshall
Andre Johnson
Edelman
James Jones
Brian Quick

My RBs
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell
Terrance West
Khiry Robinson

I really want to get better at RB2. I like Terrence West but not sure if his production I going to last.
Gore has given 129 yards on the ground and 1 rush TD, with all six division games still in tow. Welker is reinstated but more valuable in PPR formats.

I believe in Bell and West as RB2 platoon, but Gore isn't the worst acquisition to solidify the position for this season.

Demaryius Thomas and spiller for jordy and ap?
Way too early to know anything regarding Adrian Peterson. There's no precedence for his case. No clue how many games the NFL or team will suspend Peterson for. If all four play the duration of hte season, Nelson and Peterson obviously win.

Lacy and V Jack for AJ green and A ellington

Im getting Lacy V jack I have garçon, a brown, patterson colston knile forsett and lynch
Preseason, I liked the Green and Ellington side better. But who knows how much the toe injury will bother A.J. V-Jax is a good receiver, just dealing with inconsistency at QB. Lacy has potential to be a lead RB1, drew tough run DEF in Seattle and Jets. I'd give it a shot to pair Lacy with Lynch. Your receivers are fine even without Green. V-Jax is almost surplus, you can flip in a separate trade.

Am I the only one not sold on Keenan Allen? IMO he's a solid #2 (Real Life WR status) who lucked into a great situation last year.

Pick 2 WR's:

TY Hilton @ Jac
T. Williams @ STL
V. Cruz vs. Hou
K. Benjamin vs. Pit

I'm leaning with TY and either Benjamin or Williams.

Also, Spiller over T. West and J. Hill this week right?

And are the Rams a horrible play this week? I'd prefer not to drop them for another defense.

Am I the only one not sold on Keenan Allen? IMO he's a solid #2 (Real Life WR status) who lucked into a great situation last year.
Chargers as a whole will miss Whis, there's added attention on Allen but he's legit. Lacks breakaway speed, but runs decent routes and nabs balls in the air. Good hands, does damage after the catch. I'm expecting a better Week 3 at Buffalo than the previous two games, despite making Sherm look bad on one occasion.

Pick 2 WR's:

TY Hilton @ Jac
T. Williams @ STL
V. Cruz vs. Hou
K. Benjamin vs. Pit

And are the Rams a horrible play this week? I'd prefer not to drop them for another defense.
Hilton and Cruz for me. Favorable matchup for Indy. Jernigan went down for season and OBJ isn't ready. Cruz and Randle the only two options to produce vertically.

STL has been good against the pass this season, and owners became over-enamored with KB after his strong Week 1 performance. 2/46 on 8 targets vs. Lions. Doesn't run the best routes, mediocre hands at the NFL level.

current roster, what do you guys think a fair trade would be for rob gronkowski? 1PPR

QB: nick foles, tony romo
WR: jordy nelson, andre johnson, roddy white, julian edelman, emmanual sanders, andrew hawkins
RB: eddie lacy, joquie bell, donald brown, khiry robinson
TE: heath miller

Thanks @ChampCruThik I felt the same just needed other opinions. I was worried about receivers after green left they all seem inconsistent to me, still early though

Pick 2 WR's:

TY Hilton @ Jac
T. Williams @ STL
V. Cruz vs. Hou
K. Benjamin vs. Pit

Also, Spiller is a top-10 RB Week 3 play. Baltimore is stout against the run, Hill is still splitting with Gio. C.J. is your best option, too explosive.

STL a fringe top-10 DEF Week 3, but you'll have to drop them eventually. After the bye, it's Philly, San Fran, Seattle.

Who should I start? Pick 3

Vereen
Sanders
Ball
Cooks
Joique Bell
Bradshaw
Ball sits due to difficult matchup. I posted Mathews' and Lacy's numbers in the first two weeks vs. Seahawks. Not good.

Cooks is outside the top-30 for Week 3 WR plays.

I'm definitely starting Joique Bell this week. He stole reps and touches from Reggie in Week 2. GB is susceptible to the run.

I'm starting Bradshaw second in standard formats, he's taking carries from Trent especially after the two fumbles. Plus J-Ville is vulnerable in every aspect of the game. Vereen starts in PPR, favorable matchup against Oakland but Ridley is taking the carries.

Third start goes to Sanders. Yes, it's Seattle. Yes, it's the Legion of Boom. But Sanders is the type of receiver to have success if any against the Seahawks. Shifty, elusive, speedy, smaller receiver.

current roster, what do you guys think a fair trade would be for rob gronkowski? 1PPR

WR: jordy nelson, andre johnson, roddy white, julian edelman, emmanual sanders, andrew hawkins
I would offer up either Romo or Foles in the package, if the Gronk owner needs a starting QB.

If not, I'd offer Dre and Roddy for Gronk and WR2/WR3.

I would offer up either Romo or Foles in the package, if the Gronk owner needs a starting QB.

If not, I'd offer Dre and Roddy for Gronk and WR2/WR3.

good to know. owner just lost RG3 on the year. gonna offer romo + a WR. thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom