OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I know Seattle and Carolina are stud front 7's but I can't bring myself to bench Bell or Ball :lol:

I'm in a league with two flex positions, I'm stuck between West - D Brown - Khiry - Colston. I got Khiry and Brown in there right now, counting on some goal line snaps. I feel like Colston back home will actually get a target this week though.

@ChampCruThik  I can bench ellington for Lamar miller, Flex options would be Cruz, Golden Tate, KBenjamin

Also should i keep starting Ertz or give Kelce a shot? Got him on the bench

I know Seattle and Carolina are stud front 7's but I can't bring myself to bench Bell or Ball :lol:

I'm in a league with two flex positions, I'm stuck between West - D Brown - Khiry - Colston. I got Khiry and Brown in there right now, counting on some goal line snaps. I feel like Colston back home will actually get a target this week though.
I'm with you, man. The general rule is to start your studs. But Bell's worth has come more through pass-catching than on the ground through two weeks. Ball at Seattle? He isn't proven enough to defy the statistical odds. Afraid he's going to cough up a fumble in the noise and havoc. Lacy and Mathews were limited thus far.

Colston is a start for me this week. His splits heavily favor home performance. After that, I'd say Donald Brown. He had a good 2013 for Indy, another golden opportunity to be a lead back for SD.

@ChampCruThik, What do you think about trading Asiata for M. Colston/TY Hilton? PPR league, current roster as follows:

Kaepernick

McCoy

Murray

Jordy

Roddy

Olsen

CJ Spiller

Seattle D

J Bell

B Pierce

D Williams

Asiata

J Hunter

A Hawkins

I've been trying to move him all week since the AP news broke but no takers.  The AP owner has ridiculous trade demands and there are a few teams in my league with guys like P Thomas and J Stewart STARTING WEEKLY.  I offered Bell and Asiata for Patterson and Spiller and Asiata for Edleman but both were rejected. 

Thanks for the input.

Pick one

Chargers vs Bills
Ravens vs Browns
Chiefs vs Dolphins

I'm leaning towards the Chargers because their next four games are against the Bills, Jags, Jets and Raiders.

pick 2 please (.5 ppr):

spiller (vs chargers

Jennings (vs Texans)

asiata (@ saints)

Donald brown (@bills)

Need some help with my flex in a PPR league

Shane Vereen, Mike Wallace, Terrance West, Sammy Watkins

Current WR/RB lineup
Julio Jones, Andre Johnson
Matt Forte, Montee Ball

Leaning towards Mike Wallace since he's caught td's in the first 2 weeks. I've always started Shane Vereen but seeing Ridley getting a lot of work really killed me haha.

Last edited:
Ignoring the rest of the rosters, what side would you rather have:

Cutler
Maclin
Bush

or

Lacy
Keenan Allen

PPR league.

Ignoring the rest of the rosters, what side would you rather have:

Cutler
Maclin
Bush

or

Lacy
Keenan Allen

PPR league.

There's no way to tell without knowing what other quarterbacks are on both teams. I'd much rather have Lacy than Reggie Bush, and Keenan and Maclin are probably gonna be about even on points for the year. Lacy and Keenan side probably wins.

Guy in my league is shopping Eddie Lacy... He wants Jimmy Graham. 

Worth it or no if I still have Gronk?

Or should I offer Gronk for Arian Foster and see if he takes that?

Last edited:
Pick one

Chargers vs Bills
Ravens vs Browns
Chiefs vs Dolphins

I'm leaning towards the Chargers because their next four games are against the Bills, Jags, Jets and Raiders.
solid choice
Need some help with my flex in a PPR league

Shane Vereen, Mike Wallace, Terrance West, Sammy Watkins

Current WR/RB lineup
Julio Jones, Andre Johnson
Matt Forte, Montee Ball

Leaning towards Mike Wallace since he's caught td's in the first 2 weeks. I've always started Shane Vereen but seeing Ridley getting a lot of work really killed me haha.
im sitting vereen, even though theyre playing the raiders.

wallace is a hit and miss, chiefs still have a good secondary...i wouldnt count on him

West will get a lot of touches too  

Standard scoring. I'm not happy with my RB situation at all.

RB's: Lacy, Vereen, J. Bell and C. Ivory

WR's: D. Thomas, J. Jones, V. Jackson, G. Tate and K. Wright

Would you dangle Julio Jones for G. Bernard or Montee Ball? Would you dangle D. Thomas for G. Bernard or Montee Ball? I'm leaning towards yes.

Standard scoring. I'm not happy with my RB situation at all.

RB's: Lacy, Vereen, J. Bell and C. Ivory

WR's: D. Thomas, J. Jones, V. Jackson, G. Tate and K. Wright

Would you dangle Julio Jones for G. Bernard or Montee Ball? Would you dangle D. Thomas for G. Bernard or Montee Ball? I'm leaning towards yes.
would try to deal julio before trying to deal D.thomas. 

Back
Top Bottom