OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Maybe they're happy with their roster? :lol: I've had teams and currently have a team where I'm not interested in trading at all right now because I'm content with where the roster is at and don't see the need to make unnecessary moves.

Your 0-3.

You shouldn't be happy with your roster.

I'm 3-0 in 3 leagues with the highest scoring totals in each league. Looks like you aren't happy with yours since you're so desperate for a trade.

Last edited:
Got intriguing trade offer in one league:

Here's my current team pasted below and here's the trade offer:

I send:
Cobb
Graham
Rashad Jennings
Sanders

I get:
Demaryius
AJ Green
Gore
Olsen

View media item 1194698

Chiefs' Reid hopeful Charles available vs Pats
By DAVE SKRETTA (AP Sports Writer)
50 minutes ago
AP - Sports

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Chiefs coach Andy Reid expects star running back Jamaal Charles to be ready for Monday night's game against the New England Patriots.

Charles was back on the practice field Thursday after missing last week's game against the Dolphins with a high ankle sprain. Charles practiced a bit last week and made the trip to Miami, but he spent the game on the sideline in street clothes.

Reid said that a decision on Charles won't be made until closer to game time, but he sounded optimistic that one of the game's most dynamic players will be on the field.

Still, there's a good chance Charles will share carries with Knile Davis once he returns. Davis ran for 132 yards and a touchdown against the Dolphins.

Right now at this current point would you rather have Reggie Bush or Asiata for the rest of the season?

Right now at this current point would you rather have Reggie Bush or Asiata for the rest of the season?
Further down the road I think Mckinnon will take over the Vikings rb position (assuming AP is done for the year) so I think Bush will probably be better in the long run. I think bush and bell will continue to split carries for most of the season

Cutler or Brady this week?

Also got offered this trade in my money league:
He wants my Gio and Cutler for his Matt Ryan and Crowell....

Pull the trigger then.
I'm the one offering trade and hes the commish

nerd.gif

@Buc Em

how do you feel about Austin Seferian-Jenkins?

I got Cameron on bye, Green filling in who just picked up a hammy injury......

and this is in my 14 team league, so the FA pool is pretty dry.

I have Fleener, Clay, and Seferian-Jenkins available.

I figure I may as well roll the dice on ASJ if he is healthy a good to go? 

Back
Top Bottom