OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 42 with Brady, Vereen and Gronk left...

I'm about done with Cordarrelle. Bout to just start Mike Floyd every week.
Patterson man
sick.gif
mean.gif

Someone on that team isnt including him in the plays or something. Best player on the team aside from AP and dude cant get anything. something aint right
Take away the rushing TD week 1....he's been a complete let down

Im only up .04 points going in tomorrow, i can still lose the game if kelce fumbles and underperforms, 

Im thinking about sitting him for those reasons, what would you guys do?
if your opponent has no one else left and you already won, then i would def sit him just to get the win. no harm in that

Down 42 with Brady, Vereen and Gronk left...

I'm about done with Cordarrelle. Bout to just start Mike Floyd every week.

Patterson man :x :smh:

Someone on that team isnt including him in the plays or something. Best player on the team aside from AP and dude cant get anything. something aint right
Take away the rushing TD week 1....he's been a complete let down

yup, my whole team has been horrible :smh: got Patterson, Fitz, Lacy, Gerhart

If it wasnt for J.thomas and Matty ice id probably be on my way to 0-4 srsly. ive gotten extremely lucky. if my team doesnt turn it around im done for especially if i lose tomorrow night.

if your opponent has no one else left and you already won, then i would def sit him just to get the win. no harm in that
my opponent has nobody left, only other minor concern are stat corrections. anybody every see a correction win a matchup for someone?

my opponent has nobody left, only other minor concern are stat corrections. anybody every see a correction win a matchup for someone?

happened to my brother last year, he lost by like 1.5 points next day he woke up and his opponent got a stat correct, forgot about what but my brother ended up winning :rofl:

craziest thing ever.

I lost 2 games two years ago due to stat corrections and one of them was in the playoffs. Ended up losing in the 3rd place game the following week, but I outscored both the teams in the finals. Still burns. :smh: :lol:

Whats your lead, stats corrections dont happen that much especially to the extent to be worried about. i mean anything can happen but doubt it

I'm down 5 points and the other team has KC Def tomorrow. Who do I start, K. Davis or Vereen? PPR and 0.5 per rush. Would have been up if I wouldn't have dropped Dawson for Parkey :lol: Foles :smh:

Last edited:
Down about 2.5 and I have NE defense still up vs. KC tomorrow. Opponent has no one else. 

I feel comfortable. @DeadsetAce  , first time I'm rooting for your defense... ever.

Y'all boys got nice chances compared to me, I'm down 36 with only Gronk left :lol: :smh:

There's no way he's getting me, what, 180/3 tomorrow night? Or 120/4? :smh: :smh:

Or is there.....? :nerd:

On my Big Bye Week.. 

My Wack WR 2 end up Scoring 20+ giving me my biggest point week this season…. weak sauce!

FF this year is a roller coaster with a the injures and Suspensions going on….

I got Monday night left! I'm down 22 pts

3 players left to play

S. Vereen on RB

S. Gostkowski Kicking

and I have Chiefs Defense

Think i can make the 22+ up with those 3 left??? Thoughts

Back
Top Bottom