OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm torn, was expecting Asiata to at least put up double-digits last night. Now I don't know whether to go with the safe route and start Ivory at FLEX or roll the dice with Royal who has been on fire lately.
Go Royal, play the hot hand

Ok so DJax is my WR2 :smh: and this week isnt looking like a good matchup (vs Sea). Would it be crazy to start a waiver over him? like Devin Hester? I have no depth at WR, I have Boldin on the bench and 2 stash players.
D Jax is a better choice than Hester

My TEs are Heath Miller & Zach Ertz, someone just dropped Greg Olsen, should I pick him up and replace him with either one of those guys? :nerd:

10 team standard scoring

Help a brotha out @ChampCruThik
If you pick up Olsen, drop Heath but you really don't have to with the 2 you have.

If Murray were to get injured, who would become the starter? Dunbar or randle?
Dunbar

Tempted to bench LeSean McCoy this week, just hoping he gets on track.
Don't bench your studs.

Trade going down in my league is this even fair... Marshawn Lynch for Foles, Bradshaw and A. Gates.
I would veto it but I'm always that dude lol.. especially if the team that's getting Lynch already has L. Bell and ****
laugh.gif

For my FLEX standard scoring:

G. Tate vs. Bills (hamstring issue hasn't scored all year)

V. Jackson at Saints (struggling all year)

B. Cooks vs. Bucs (only has 1 TD)

J. Forsett at Colts (battling Pierce and Taliefero)

acquired v-jax last sunday. 

current squad (12 team ppr)

russell

mccoy, spiller, vereen, hill

brown, cobb, cooks, crabtree, and vjax

gates, paul

ive been offered ellington and hyde for vjax and hill

im leaning towards taking the deal , any input? 

acquired v-jax last sunday. 
current squad (12 team ppr)
russell
mccoy, spiller, vereen, hill
brown, cobb, cooks, crabtree, and vjax
gates, paul

ive been offered ellington and hyde for vjax and hill

im leaning towards taking the deal , any input? 

Definitely take that trade. Your get a legit RB2 and your WR core is already strong still with Antonio, Cobb, Crabby, and Cooks.

Last edited:
My Flex-

Brandin Cooks vs Tampa Bay
Travis Kelce at San Fran
Michael Floyd at Denver

Leaning towards Floyd.

Trade going down in my league is this even fair... Marshawn Lynch for Foles, Bradshaw and A. Gates.

Rule #1 - you don't get to decide what is and isn't fair - a trade is between 2 people. If they agreed on a deal then that's their prerogative.

I hate people that veto trades, if the deal doesn't involve you stay out.

this deal clearly someone who prob has injuries and or looking to sure up QB depth. They want a top 10 RB for a bottom 10 QB, mid 20's RB and a TE that's way passed him prime.

whywesteppin whywesteppin

No such thing as an elite kicker
in fantasy, I would agree. there's practically no difference between the top 10 or so kickers, but there are huge gaps between the top at each skilled position and the rest, i.e. luck or murray vs all others.

on a different note, who here tries the strategy of just picking up a defense each week based on matchups rather than trying to draft a decent team? how well does that work out, especially in 12 or 14 team leagues?

Is Odell Beckham worth a pickup? Id be dropping Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews or Brandon Oliver.

Rule #1 - you don't get to decide what is and isn't fair - a trade is between 2 people. If they agreed on a deal then that's their prerogative.

I hate people that veto trades, if the deal doesn't involve you stay out.

this deal clearly someone who prob has injuries and or looking to sure up QB depth. They want a top 10 RB for a bottom 10 QB, mid 20's RB and a TE that's way passed him prime.
In my league last year's champ since he's 0-4 keeps trying to dump Rodgers and Demaryius for garbage to another team. We've vetoed him twice since it's literally in exchange for garbage and collusion.

Got offered Ellington and Andre Johnson for McCoy in an 18 team league (no PPR)

I'll probably decline but I'm almost tempted to try and offer McCoy for Ellington and Randall Cobb or Maclin

I desperately need a solid FLEX player since I've been going with Cotchery each week, but at the same time I don't want to sell McCoy before he breaks out

Last edited:
That GB defense jump started my week. Glad I picked me up last minute.

FLEX who would you guys go with?
Zach Ertz
Darrin Reaves
Marcus Wheaton

1PPR

Last edited:
I just got offerd TY for my sanky, would you guys do it?   i need a WR bad, the guy changed his mind on the steve smith trade.  i have lesean , ellington and asiata at RB and just antonio brown and patterson at Wr

Back
Top Bottom