OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Head up man. I'm assuming you have elite talent if you're only 4 points less overall than the 4-0 team

Just make the playoffs and you should be good

What your squad look like?
yea man it's **** luck. the total points scored against him is 488, total points scored against me is 640 
sick.gif

My team is decent but im thin at running back after Beast Mode.

i have:
Newton (he's sucking)

Megatron

K. Allen

Michael Floyd

Marshawn Lynch

Khiry Robinson

Martellus Bennett

Royal

Quick

Andrew Hawkins

Donald Brown

Gerhart

Mike Wallace

Zach Ertz

Josh Gordon

Nick Novak

Steelers D

Last edited:
I'm about to be 3-2 in both money leagues I'm in. Still don't know if I should trade McCoy yet.

Reaaalllly getting impatent, and this Rodgers and Ellington for Foles and McCoy deal I've had on the table is getting more enticing.

Last edited:
Bengals defense got me -6 in my big money league :smh:

I was going up against the #1 team in my division and I score 58 points after averaging almost 110 the past 3 weeks.

Dude pull the trigger on that trade...the eagles play the Seahawks 1st round of fantasy playoffs...

Had the worst week possible..... Donnell, Asiata, Patterson, Benjamin, Cincy D :smh::smh::smh:
Lost to the only 0-4 team :x

I started Heath Miller and Reggie Bush over Olsen and Ben Tate, :smh: almost cost me in one league. I'm up 5.5 points, he's done and I have Seattle D/ST left tonight. I've decided to bench them, not taking any chances :lol:

I need BeastMode to get me 50 yards and a TD in another league, sat Brady for Kap which backfired :smh:

5-0 in the 20 team NT TAN league tho :nthat: :nthat:

won my first week of the year...gostkowski put the team on his back doe 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a bit premature and naive to lament losing to a 0-4 team at this point. fantasy is 90% luck. only over long times can you begin to separate good from bad.

for example, the 2-time champ in my league is 0-4 while the usual bottom feeders are doing well.

I started Heath Miller and Reggie Bush over Olsen and Ben Tate,
mean.gif
almost cost me in one league. I'm up 5.5 points, he's done and I have Seattle D/ST left tonight. I've decided to bench them, not taking any chances
laugh.gif

I need BeastMode to get me 50 yards and a TD in another league, sat Brady for Kap which backfired
mean.gif

5-0 in the 20 team NT TAN league tho
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Tates an every week start as far as I'm concerned. Smart move with that benching though, most people wouldnt think it through like that. 

I thought Bengals D was gonna be a good play...smmfh

I was gonna ride them for the rest of the season but I'm just gonna stream defenses. That was a traumatic performance last night.

I thought Bengals D was gonna be a good play...smmfh

I was gonna ride them for the rest of the season but I'm just gonna stream defenses. That was a traumatic performance last night.
Streaming defenses is the way to go. The Bengals had a bad week but they been solid up to this point. I would just rather play matchups more than anything.. it's tough to pick one defense and expect them to produce every single week

Rolled the dice on the Bears against the Panthers and came out with a solid performance. It's kinda risky in my league though because people hoard all the defenses

Next week I'm thinking Ravens at Buccs, but the Buccs look like a different team with Glennon

Last edited:
heres how i got the RB pick ups of the week:

williams, hilman, oliver, cunningham

what do you guys think? 

heres how i got the RB pick ups of the week:
williams, hilman, oliver, cunningham

what do you guys think? 
I agree. All rams pick ups should be lightly considered. Their upcoming schedule is scary. I think hillman and oliver can be interchangeable

Took my first tough loss of the year yesterday in my main money league. Was down by around 6 points going into the night game. I had Bernard/Green, he had Dalton. Ended up losing by 1.9 :smh:. I would've had a good chance at getting the W had Sanzenbacher not fumbled on the starters' final drive.

Also lost by 2.1 in the NT Deep League thanks in part to Michael Floyd/Crabtree's duds and Branden Oliver's breakout :smh:.

Some stat correction magic might get me the Ws in those matchups though :lol:.

Went 1-3 this week. At least the win came in one of my money leagues. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom