OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Harvin getting two TD's called back 
sick.gif

Can anyone make me a photoshop of Demaryius and Gostkowski together....possibly high fiving?

I wanna send it to this dude to really piss him off :lol:

Was also thinking of asking him if he wants to get wings....then sending him a picture of Demaryius with "only winners get wings"

Last edited:
Yo man this stat correction thing steady bringing down my total points. Went from 15.8 to 13.8 points :smh:

thats the last thing i need right now going against Lynch.
Which player got stat corrected? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

That's EXACTLY what I need :lol:. Lost by 1.9 this week.

Russ Wilson :pimp:

Riding him and jay cutler to the ring this year. If russ continues to run like this, his fantasy potential is massive

DJax sighting
eek.gif

My W was a lock, but a nice cherry on top
happy.gif
djax has been feeling some type of way, and not just because im a giants fan. Dude goes off the weeks i sit him and when i start him he gets like 1 or 2 
mean.gif

also, i have marvin jones on the bench in one of my leagues. Should i offer to trade him straight up for odell beckham? Other WRs are AJ Green, Djax, Cooks, benjamin, and rueben randle

Have a trade proposed to me, his forsett for my kelvin Benjamin straight up.
My backs right now are : Lacy, Miller, Bell, and McKinnon. My receivers are Jordy, AJ, TY, Randle, and Quick.

Pending waiver for Andre Williams but not sure if I'm going to land him yet. Backs are really thin but I know they run with all three guys there in Bmore. Suggestions? Thanks in advance fellas!

Have a trade proposed to me, his forsett for my kelvin Benjamin straight up.
My backs right now are : Lacy, Miller, Bell, and McKinnon. My receivers are Jordy, AJ, TY, Randle, and Quick.

Pending waiver for Andre Williams but not sure if I'm going to land him yet. Backs are really thin but I know they run with all three guys there in Bmore. Suggestions? Thanks in advance fellas!
Which Bell?

If L. Bell, your team is stacked lmao

Dawg..if i hadnt already clinched a win this week i would be pissed lol. thats 4 pasing TD's for wilson.

Gotta be worse for harvin owners tho lol

i swear the fantasy gods don't want me to win this week
3rd TD taken back :x

i have harvin.. they have djax.. i was up by 19 points bruh... now i'm down by .25............................................

Dude with Percy in one of my leagues has taken the lead in his matchup on every Harvin TD. And then it comes off the board 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom