OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 11.10 with Foles left and he has the Eagles D/ST

Hoping for a shootout with no defensive or special teams TD by the Eagles 
frown.gif

Larry Donnell better not go off tonight.. :rofl:

I need him to. :frown:

I'm down 20 with Brian Quick and Larry Donnell remaining. He has Phil Dawson.

It sucks because it's one of those weeks where we're both the top scorers of the L, and one of us is going to lose despite both putting up ~140-150.

Last edited:
I actually like Quick this week.... Culliver and the 49ers secondary are prone to be caught leaking a few times a game; its a good bet Quick capitalizes 
He's gotta go crazy though. I'm down by 18pts and the other guy still has the Eagles kicker

Who's more likely to blow up... Crabtree or Quick? I might have to have one of those guys go off tomorrow to win.

Larry Donnell better not go off tonight.. :rofl:

I need him to. :frown:

I'm down 20 with Brian Quick and Larry Donnell remaining. He has Phil Dawson.

It sucks because it's one of those weeks where we're both the top scorers of the L, and one of us is going to lose despite both putting up ~140-150.

I'm the same damn Predicament.. We're the highest scoring game.. And I'm in the lead.. I don't what to lose this freaking week..

I'm hoping Quick goes off on the Monday night game..

Dude I played today had Sanu, Lafell and Antone Smith 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, **** is comical. I'm still up by 10 points and he has Gore left while I got Macklin tonight. I need him to go off tonight but Giants secondary playing good

I'm down 42. Have Eli and Parkey left, he's got Williams left. I got this.
roll.gif
About to be 6-0 in my other league though. Carried by the #1 RB, #1 WR, and #2 QB.

Of course Ertz shows up today since he's on my bench 
laugh.gif

absolutely nothing going right for me in that league this year

Back
Top Bottom