OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

btw won this week in two NT leagues, each by 3 points lol

in one league i went into into up 8 (nobody left to play on my team) with him having gore and vernon davis left..somehow i won :lol:

btw won this week in two NT leagues, each by 3 points lol

in one league i went into into up 8 (nobody left to play on my team) with him having gore and vernon davis left..somehow i won
laugh.gif
If Eli Manning and the Giants played even an average game I would have had you 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sat Cam for Russ and Cameron for Allen and lost by 33.... Kaep and Crabby killed me tonite!!!

Last edited:
Stacy will be benched for the foreseeable future. Good thing I grabbed Mark Ingram this past week. I hope he is for sure playing this week or I will be stuck with no legit RB2 with Shady on bye.

Trade question:

My Crabtree+Cinci D for his Jason Witten+Seahawks D.

My team.

QB- Cam Newton, Carson Palmer
WR- Brian Quick, Mike Wallace, Cordarrelle Patterson, TY Hilton, Michael Crabtree
RB- DeMarco Murray, Marshawn Lynch, Alfred Morris
TE- Larry Donnell
K- Adam Vin
DEF- Cincinnati

Thoughts? :nerd:

God I'm still so pissed I didnt sell high on Asiata and Quick. I knew they would come down eventually but I didn't think it would be both of them all at once like that.

Wowwwww Moreno done for the season with a torn ACL.

Glad I didn't trade for him this past week.

Chargers D almost cost me the W this week

If you own Spiller I would not dump him just yet

I own him and Jackson and he usually gets hurt

He may have some value later on

So what are the hot waiver wire pick ups this week?

Ronnie Hillman, Andre Holmes and Jerick McKinnon?

Glad I kept OBJ in the stash :pimp:

I'm about done with Lacy, underperformed in 5 of 6 games thus far. May try to get him off his next big game

For those needing a defense this week...Cleveland.

Next three opponents are Jacksonville, Oakland, Tampa (not sure if that's the order, but it really doesn't matter.)

Next three opponents are Jacksonville, Oakland, Tampa (not sure if that's the order, but it really doesn't matter.)
They're available in the waiver wire. Not sure whether to pick them up or a player? I'm 7th on waivers. I have Cincy D and VJAX is on bye this week. I have Wayne on the bench but my man don't get TD's. So I'm looking to pick up a WR. Decisions....

You guys might want to scoop Randel too

He has the most experience with Eli

I think he was pretty good last year too

Got them last week just for this purpose, as I'm streaming defenses week to week. I also am putting in a claim for Hoyer as I'm not really secure with Matty Ice and Big Ben.. Damb that's just wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom