OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Which one of these WR's is good waiver wire pick ups?

Eric Decker
Cecil Shorts III
Andre Holmes
Justin Hunter
Malcom Floyd
Larry Fitzgerald
Torrey Smith

I like Decker a lot, check his stats minus being hurt hes been rather solid with a crap QB which is impressive

who to pick up on WW.

Malcolm Floyd
Andre Holmes,
Terrance Williams or
James Jones

Thanks for your help guys!

Would you guys rather trade Demaryius and Quick for Julio and Mike Wallace, or Julio and Golden Tate?

PPR

He wanted me to include somebody else so he wouldn't be losing Wallace for nothing. I'll still have Julio, Cobb, Wallace, Beckham and Evans at WR either way. I wanna say I think all five of them will end up with better seasons than Quick at year end. Quick had a very soft beginning to his schedule.

Last edited:
Pick 1 for my flex spot (and throw in a second pick incase AJ Green doesn't play)

Edelman vs NYJ

Fitzgerald vs OAK

Steve Smith vs ATL

Morris vs TEN

Pick 1 for my flex spot (and throw in a second pick incase AJ Green doesn't play)

Edelman vs NYJ
Fitzgerald vs OAK
Steve Smith vs ATL
Morris vs TEN

PPR or non?

And Alfred Morris right?

Tempted to go Edelman in PPR.. Washington plays tennesee not sure how they are on run defense

Palmer is back which helps fitz.. And smith sr gets targets

Non-PPR: Morris, smith sr, Edelman and fitz
PPR: Morris, Edelman, smith sr. And fitz

Also depends on if you want the home run pick or safe pick

Last edited:
Should I pull the trigger:
I give Rivers and Gronk, I get Marshall, Stafford, and Ertz. Trade would happen after Thursday night. Ertz would become my starter at TE, Stafford would replace rivers as my back up behind Rogers, and Marshall would join Antonio Brown for receivers. Might then try to flip Marshall for a RB down the line (currently have Jackson, Pierre Thomas, Jeremy hill, Sankey)

Jordan Cameron and Reggie Bush for Julius Thomas and Antone Smith? Would make Smith my RB3 behind McCoy and Fred Jackson....worth the risk?

at what time exactly do waivers go thru.. I want to be first to hit the left overs tonight

preferably nfl.com leagues

Jordan Cameron and Reggie Bush for Julius Thomas and Antone Smith? Would make Smith my RB3 behind McCoy and Fred Jackson....worth the risk?

Strong risk.. But jt is pretty much a sure thing at TE.. And reggie isnt at RB, plus they have joique and now theo

I would consider it heavily.. Smith is the only RB doing anything in atl.. They have to figure to get him the ball more.. But that's depending on Mike smith to do something sensible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom