OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I don't know what to do with VJax. I don't think the situation is getting any better in Tampa. I knew the moment mike evans returned, VJax production would dip.

Outside of 1 game VJax has been consistently garbage. That entire offense is in shambles

Still debating dropping Cordarrelle for Allen Robinson...

Upside with CP is bigger, but he's been so terrible and just a complete non-factor all year.

Still debating dropping Cordarrelle for Allen Robinson...

Upside with CP is bigger, but he's been so terrible and just a complete non-factor all year.
Allen Robinson has been pretty consistent. I think in all the games this season, he has 50+ yards and scored a td in the last two games.

I don't know what to do with VJax. I don't think the situation is getting any better in Tampa. I knew the moment mike evans returned, VJax production would dip.
I'm having the same issue. I'm almost ready to drop him for Andre Holmes. Already cut bait on Doug Martin (2nd overall pick SMH) and stashed Sims AND Gray.

I was able to grab Sims of waivers and stash him.

standard league who should I start? Allen Robinson vs Cincy, Donte Moncrief vs Giants or Andrew Hawkins vs TB?

Not fantasy football related, but I have to make another survivor pool pick this week.

Shoutout to whoever said to take Miami last week :pimp:

For this week, I'm looking at

Raiders vs. Arizona
or
Rams vs. 49ers

Leaning towards the 49ers, especially with them coming off a bye and the lost of Jake Long and Brian Quick to the rams offense.

I was able to grab Sims of waivers and stash him.

standard league who should I start? Allen Robinson vs Cincy, Donte Moncrief vs Giants or Andrew Hawkins vs TB?

Go with Hawkins. Our defense is awful and it's at Cleveland.

Should I start Mark Ingram or Ronnie Hillman?

And which 2 WR's should I start:

Brandon Lafell
Reuben Randle
Vincent Jackson

Are you getting Miller? I'd do it if that's the case.

I'd be getting Tate. My other rb currently are forte, ellington, jennings, sims. (1 pt ppr)
My WR are pretty solid already with Green, A.Brown, S.Smith, Watkins, C-Patt

I'd be able to play potentially 4 WR per week as well (3 WR and 1 Flex pos)

Last edited:
Should I start Mark Ingram or Ronnie Hillman?

And which 2 WR's should I start:

Brandon Lafell
Reuben Randle
Vincent Jackson
I would say Hillman but I'm afraid Thompson is gonna get his goal line carries.

Lafell and Randle. Jackson will probably be on Haden Island

Are you getting Miller? I'd do it if that's the case.

I'd be getting Tate. My other rb currently are forte, ellington, jennings, sims. (1 pt ppr)
My WR are pretty solid already with Green, A.Brown, S.Smith, Watkins, C-Patt

I'd be able to play potentially 4 WR per week as well (3 WR and 1 Flex pos)
I've ridden Tate all year on a few teams but I think he's gonna go back to his 10-15 PPR point self when Megatron comes back. Miller has the backfield all to himself. It is sort of a toss up though so you really can't go wrong either way. I do like Tate over Smith and Patterson though.

Last edited:
Need some advice on who to grab this week: Lacy is out and I need a RB to fill his slot. Everyone who is anyone decent to grab this week is already picked up.

Simms, Lorenzo T, Denard, Mason - all gone.

Only guys I feel who might have a decent shot at doing anything over 5 pts this week on the wire are: Hyde vs. STL, Stacy vs. SF, West vs. TB, Chris Johnson vs. KC, Helu vs. MIn.

I'd go with Helu, but I have Morris already starting. Not looking to start 2 RBs out the same backfield. I went ahead and grabbed Stacy for the week.. lmk if any of the other guys I listed would be better suited for the week.

I was banking on Rashad Jennings returning this week, but it seems he's still out. :smh:

I picked up Kaep from waivers .. he put up 71 pts last time he faced the Rams. So its between him and Brees

Grabbed Knile Davis. Gonna start him and Forsett.

Also acquired Amaro for the week dropped Fleener since he is on the decline with Allen racking up catches

Picked up John Brown as well .. so between Brown and Gore for the flex spot??

QB - Kaep/Brees
RB - Davis & Forsett
WR - Sanu & T. Williams
TE - Amaro & Kelce
K - Parkey
DEF - Eagles

W/R - Brown or Gore?????

Dropped Ryan for Romo on waivers

Found out Romo is basically a game time decision and that even if he starts I know he won't be Romo

Picked up Hoyer

Which is better to go with Hoyer/Fitzpatrick/A.Smith?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom