OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What do you guys think about McCoy with Foles out? I'm either going to trade for McCoy or Charles. You guys think teams will stack the box and force Sanchez to beat them by throwing?

Edit: Just read that AP might come back during the fantasy playoffs :nerd: :nerd:

I have an open roster space so he's being added.

Thinking about picking AP up too, hopefully he does come back. Gonna end up dropping Foles since he won't be available for me during playoffs.

Last edited:
everybody playoff eligible gonna be aiming for AP ..

but is AP gonna be AP

he been out so long 

was offered Stafford and Andre Johnson for my Golden Tate

accepted it but I feel bad :lol: will probably wind up giving him Garcon for nothing since I need to drop someone for a kicker.

he doesn't want garçon :lol: I'm gonna put in a claim for AP with me dropping Garcon just to burn AP for the week if I get the claim. otherwise i'll grab a kicker.

Up 18 even with Rivers giving me a -5 :smh:

My opponent has Colts D and Fleener up tonight. Hoping for a miracle :lol:

Per the AP news via yahoo

ESPN's Chris Mortensen stated on NFL Insiders that it's "very possible" Adrian Peterson returns to play for the Vikings this season.
Advice: Mort initially reported the Vikings had essentially washed their hands of A.P. Per Mortensen now, the team is "softening" its stance. Peterson should be picked up in all 12- and 14-team leagues this week in anticipation of a potential return during the fantasy playoffs. Peterson would rejoin the team with fresh legs, and likely render rookie Jerick McKinnon a change-of-pace back.
(Rotoworld.com)

FWIW this is the josh gordon situation if u have someone u could drop go for it if ur gonna cut someone good don't bother

Last edited:
Going to pick up AP for the hell of it..
nthat.gif
lol thats what i plan on doing 

Oh nice ... i dropped Fleener last week because his numbers dropped with aluck only throwing to Allen :smh:

Back
Top Bottom