OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sitting 11th on the waiver wire (of 12) and I decided to sit still even though I need a defense since SF is playing NO this week. Never doing that again 
mean.gif
 Had my eyes set on Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Dallas and now all 3 are gone.

Will probably have to settle for KC @ Buffalo (off waivers anyways lol). smh. 

Yeah and I doubt there's gonna be any more high value waiver targets the rest of the season. Just your normal $5 here $5 there guys.

Last edited:
have romo on the team and dont think he will be too productive....rg3 is on bye week so i need to pick someone up but dont know who to drop smh...debating between rg3, mike evans, and sims...cant really afford to drop anyone else on the team...

looking for thoughts from y'all on a QB issue i have. bye week so no Luck for me. i can roll with Weeden, Mallet, Sanchez...or anyone else who is free obviously. thoughts?

Not that it matters much but doug free their right tackle is back. And it's Jacksonville lol

yea im like 8th seed a game back from playoffs...so need this dub...hopefully he plays...just need to get in the playoffs...with josh gordon and hopefully ap coming back i think i got a good chance with rest of team...just need a chance lol

Is Terrance West a good start over Ben Tate vs Bengals?

Don't know what to make of the rb situation in Cleveland.

Any word on Charles Sims? I currently have both Rainey and Sims. I have Rainey starting tho.

Sims is for sure playing this weekend. Shouldn't have been held out of last weekend just to watch like he had done all season prior.

looking for thoughts from y'all on a QB issue i have. bye week so no Luck for me. i can roll with Weeden, Mallet, Sanchez...or anyone else who is free obviously. thoughts?

sanchez by a mile

roll with Sanchez. High powered offense.

thanks guys. that's what i figured.

Back
Top Bottom