OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ just stick with vereen.. you know he's going to get the carries/touches

which is definitely not guaranteed with asiata (cant expect 3 tds every game).. and with cj who knows what happens with ball even with Hillman out for 2 weeks

Need some suggestions upgrading my roster
sick.gif

any good trade assets I can use to get a solid WR1 or 2?
I think you are sort of set man, you'd have to trade one of your RB's to get a solid WR, which IMO, you should just keep your RB's and start all three every week.

I guess you could attempt to package Alshon, Patterson and Benjamin for a top flight WR, but honestly, nobody gonna trade away their top flight WR for two decent WR's. I would hold on to ODB, he seems to be Eli's favorite target.

I think you are sort of set man, you'd have to trade one of your RB's to get a solid WR, which IMO, you should just keep your RB's and start all three every week.

I guess you could attempt to package Alshon, Patterson and Benjamin for a top flight WR, but honestly, nobody gonna trade away their top flight WR for two decent WR's. I would hold on to ODB, he seems to be Eli's favorite target.

thanks.
Tannehill good to ride out with the rest of the way?

Is Gio slated to come back this week or should I still hold on to Jeremy Hill? I see Ball is a FA so I could scoop him now...

Dang . i need 16.2 total from sanchez. He needs to start slinging that rock!

Forget these run plays and special teams!

Let deangelo flourish bum *** Stewart vultures that TD .. I don't need Stewart gettin more damn points :smh:

I'm only 3 now

Played PHI def this week for a cherry on top of the cherry on top. Was thinking about dropping them last week too :pimp:

Need to drop somebody to pick up a different def next week though cause they've got Aaron Rodgers :x

Last edited:
I'm clinging on to a 2 pt lead with no players ...

I started lions D over Philly ... Philly has 41 points chillin on my bench, I'd be no worries right now :smh:

Instead I'm sitting here praying they never give Stewart the ball

Edit - 45 pts on the bench and Stewart just got hurt .. I don't wish harm on no one playing but Yess plz stay out of the game since it's a blowout. Take some time off rest of game

Last edited:
Second week in a row Ertz is disappearing

In one league I needed 1 point from Gano and I was legitimately concerned for a shutout :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom