OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm weary about Thurs night games but the Dolphins definitely have a good matchup against the Bills this week. I'm starting them...

I'm weary about Thurs night games but the Dolphins definitely have a good matchup against the Bills this week. I'm starting them...
how do think Tannehill will hold up? Hes banged up on a short week? Think the D will be good enough to hold out of he sucks it up?

I know Orton isnt an air attack threat

how do think Tannehill will hold up? Hes banged up on a short week? Think the D will be good enough to hold out of he sucks it up?

I know Orton isnt an air attack threat

They put up a good fight against the Detroit offense

I think Buffalo is in for a long night

Alright ... im gonna give Miami a chance this week. They better not let me down lol i hate using Thursday players

I hope luck hits Fleener more like he did last game. Allen was stealing Fleeners targets :lol: i was pissed

Which one of these qbs should I pick up?

Rivers
Wilson
Newton
RG3

I'm thinking Rivers

These are all available on the wire???!!! Or these are trade targets lol?

I'd rank em:
Russ
Rivers
Newton
RG3

Although Russ and Rivers is pretty neck and neck imo. Wilson has big game potential with his 100 yard rushing games but Rivers obviously can sling the rock.

Alright ... im gonna give Miami a chance this week. They better not let me down lol i hate using Thursday players

I hope luck hits Fleener more like he did last game. Allen was stealing Fleeners targets
laugh.gif
i was pissed
Allen is clearly the better player, better blocker and catch passer. I don't think it's a matter of stealing targets, just showing he's the TE1

Rivers
Wilson
Newton
RG3

I'm thinking Rivers
Rivers or Wilson. Newton and RG3 are gross. I also don't understand how Rivers and Wilson are available in some of you guys' leagues lol

Last edited:
So I have Kelce as my starting tight end but figure I should probably pick up a backup just in case for the playoffs. Who's a better pickup right now?

Kyle Rudolph (I'd have to drop Joseph Randle for him, not a Murray owner but I still don't trust his health so think he could be valuable towards the end of the year)
or
Marcedes Lewis (he's fully back and I can still stash him on IR right now and not have to drop anybody for him while I see how he plays his first couple weeks back)

Rivers
Wilson
Newton
RG3

I'm thinking Rivers

These are all available on the wire???!!! Or these are trade targets lol?

I'd rank em:
Russ
Rivers
Newton
RG3

Although Russ and Rivers is pretty neck and neck imo. Wilson has big game potential with his 100 yard rushing games but Rivers obviously can sling the rock.
they are available lol. They were on rosters but I guess they got dropped to add players cause of the bye week

just got an offer of my lafell and terrence west for his AJ green. 

is that a good trade?

I feel as if having brady alone makes lafell more viable option than green

Allen is clearly the better player, better blocker and catch passer. I don't think it's a matter of stealing targets, just showing he's the TE1
:lol: well yes obviously .. i wasnt being serious about stealing. But the distribution was much more spread out the first few weeks but then I was like :x Fleener went on a dry spell lol

We play 2 TEs .. who should start

Kelce
Fleener
Cook

Im tired of KC doin Kelce dirty :smh:

All waivers cleared this morning so everything is up for grabs now .. these are the top Defenses in my league which are ALL available
dolphins and lions are both in the top 3 for defenses this season in fantasy (along with the eagles, at least in my league.. and id say most leagues).. how are both available?

Last edited:
Jordy Nelson and LeSean McCoy for Marshawn Lynch and TY Hilton?

I have Lynch and Hilton, trying to sell high on both.

My roster after the trade would be..

Cam Newton
Jordy Nelson, Mike Wallace, Jordan Matthews, Crabtree, C-Patt, Larry Fitz,
DeMarco Murray, LeSean McCoy, Alfred Morris, Jerick,
Larry Donnell, Charles Clay

breakout player this week..pierre garcon.

huge game upcoming

C'mon bro I was just about to drop him for Matthews :smh: .. Now you got me thinking about benching Mike Wallace for Garcon, I hate you bro :lol:

:lol: my bad bro. Ive been on the money recently predicting breakouts at WR.

Garcon is a risk, but that Tampa defense is too good a matchup to pass up

Talked me off the ledge :lol:

I'll try to drop someone else instead.

So I have Kelce as my starting tight end but figure I should probably pick up a backup just in case for the playoffs. Who's a better pickup right now?

Kyle Rudolph (I'd have to drop Joseph Randle for him, not a Murray owner but I still don't trust his health so think he could be valuable towards the end of the year)
or
Marcedes Lewis (he's fully back and I can still stash him on IR right now and not have to drop anybody for him while I see how he plays his first couple weeks back)
I'd roll with marcedes

Last edited:
Need some opinions.
1 PPR, 10 Team

I Give: Lacy & Witten
I Get: Julius Thomas

My RBs:

Ellington
Bernard
Jennings
Rainey

My other TE is Delanie Walker, who still had to go through concussion protocol. I first offered Gio but he wants Lacy.

Got the players I wanted on the waiver wire, I need some advice on if I should try and trade for a WR. Its a PPR league.

My team:

QB: Stafford (lost Foles and Palmer back to back weeks)
RB: Forte, Ellington, Ingram, Bradshaw, Vereen, AP
WR: A. Jeffery, Lafell, M. Floyd (AZ), J. Matthews
TE: Jimmy

Do I stay put or trade a RB for a WR?

Its a 10 team league with only 6 making playoffs, and only 1 team is out of playoff contention. That team has Dez, who could I trade for him?

Back
Top Bottom