OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

RB: Gerhart, Shady (can't say AP since not due to his play 
laugh.gif
) and Montee Ball

WR: C. Patterson, Julio Jones and Vincent Jackson

TE: Vernon Davis

Was up 25 pts before MNF. I had Martavis, he had Big Ben and Stankey.

Ended up winning by 6. Very relieved! I'm now 8-3 (tied for 1st but 2nd due to points).

Zac Stacy, Pierre Garcon, and Shady have been the biggest disappointments for me and those they were 3 out of my first 4 picks :x. I'll be 7-4 after this week though and looking at trying to secure a first round bye. My 12 team league is going to be crazy the next 2 weeks with everyone still in the race for playoff spots.

4 teams are 8-3 including me.. We're battling for numero UNO and the playoffs.. Gunning for #1..

Last edited:
I never draft a QB until I have at least 2 RBs and 2 WRs. Haven't missed the playoffs in my money league since it started.

next years draft going to be forte/murray/bell/charles/foster and then WR's galore after that first 5 picks.

guys like jordy/antonio brown/cobb all warrant first round consideration. other guys like evans/watkins/sanders/maclin all will be high end 2nd round draft picks.

crazy

def wont be drafting a qb until late. too much value at skill positions

Last edited:
Need a TE this week. Who do I drop for a TE streamer? Sims, Bryce Brown, McCown, or Miami D. I also want to pick up GB defense, is it worth dropping one of those players for them if I already have Miami? They are facing Denver.

Week 12 Line-Up

QB: Romo

WR: D. Thomas, Dez, Gordon

RB: AP, Mason

TE: Olsen

FLEX: Sankey

K: Tucker

DEF: Miami

Bench: J. Matthews, Lafell, J. Hill, McCown, Sims, B. Brown

brahhh :x
View media item 1265672 (i'm forte oz.)

I beat a dude last week by one point and this is how it came back to me :lol:

Antonio and Suisham came back for me last night in my other league though :nthat: Dude I was playing had martavis but #84 took all his food

Last edited:
Shady McCoy is the biggest bust of the season.

In other news..... JOSH GORDON BYKE!!!!!!!!!

AP, Zach Stacy, those are busts. Shady at least puts up around 10 a game. Those two guys gave you nothing and went in the first two rounds in most drafts.

Shady McCoy is the biggest bust of the season.

In other news..... JOSH GORDON BYKE!!!!!!!!!

I was offered all types of crazy **** earlier in the season for McCoy that I should have took. It's a keeper league though so i stuck with him.

Definitely should have done Foles and McCoy for Rodgers, Ellington (or Lamar Miller) and Vereen....

I think next year I'm just going to draft Rodgers, Manning or Luck in the first round. Forget these "experts" that tell you to wait on a QB. How's that working out? These mid-tier QBs been sucking it up
Well I drafted Romo in the 5th round and I'm currently on a 6 game win streak. Tannehill is my backup
laugh.gif

My RB's and WR's are cooking though
pimp.gif
At least your RBs are cooking. I haven't had any good consistent RB production since i lost AP
mean.gif
Can't believe that I'm still in contention for the playoffs despite that
I waited on QB this year (drafted Cutler in the 12th. Just traded him this past week in a combo deal to get Brees)...I'll always do it from now on.
Who was the biggest disappointment to you guys this year? For me it was bum *** Shady
mean.gif
AP, Rice, Ball, Stacy, Shady, Gio (somewhat), Brees

....Number one pick for you guys next year? I'd go either Forte or Murray personally.

Matt Ryan @ Home 

Drew Stanton @Seattle 

Josh Mccown @CHI   

Pick 1 

Also for Flex:

Ellington

Vereen

Gordon

Beckham

Pick two

Of course the next two weeks I have both dudes who are 7-4 and all 3 of us are vying for 2 playoff spots

Last edited:
Welp time to free up that spot AP was holding

McCoy def the biggest disappointment (wasnr a fan of him anyway)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom